Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
ARTICLE I DECLARATION OF RIGHTS [SECTION 1 - SEC. 32]
( Article 1 adopted 1879. )

Section 25.
The people shall have the right to fish upon and from the public lands of the State and in the waters thereof, excepting upon lands set aside for fish hatcheries, and no land owned by the State shall ever be sold or transferred without reserving in the people the absolute right to fish thereupon; and no law shall ever be passed making it a crime for the people to enter upon the public lands within this State for the purpose of fishing in any water containing fish that have been planted therein by the State; provided, that the legislature may by statute, provide for the season when and the conditions under which the different species of fish may be taken.
(Sec. 25 added Nov. 8, 1910, by A.C.A. 14. Res.Ch. 44, 1909.)

Reactions: stairman
Upvote 0

Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Some of you assholes voted for these dipshits!

It is time for a change In the worlds 3rd largest economy...
Fuck I would be embarrassed to ask for help from the federal government if I led the worlds 3rd largest economy!

Upvote 0

FishPimpII

Repowering the boat..
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
255 BW Conquest “Double Header”
The link I posted updates as things change. If you click on the USA it shows state by state
The good news is that it appears that Washington is to some degree flattening our curve. So hopefully our measures (that started with schools closing over two weeks ago are working)
1585269782056.jpeg

source for the graph is the New York Times.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FVSerenity

Tuna Boss FV HappyHours
Feb 27, 2012
The Salt
Name
Rod
Boat
22' Duckworth FVSerenity, 2502 Trophy FVHappyHours
ARTICLE I DECLARATION OF RIGHTS [SECTION 1 - SEC. 32]
( Article 1 adopted 1879. )

Section 25.
The people shall have the right to fish upon and from the public lands of the State and in the waters thereof, excepting upon lands set aside for fish hatcheries, and no land owned by the State shall ever be sold or transferred without reserving in the people the absolute right to fish thereupon; and no law shall ever be passed making it a crime for the people to enter upon the public lands within this State for the purpose of fishing in any water containing fish that have been planted therein by the State; provided, that the legislature may by statute, provide for the season when and the conditions under which the different species of fish may be taken.
(Sec. 25 added Nov. 8, 1910, by A.C.A. 14. Res.Ch. 44, 1909.)

Wow! Nice quote! There is something to fight for:)

Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Upvote 0

FVSerenity

Tuna Boss FV HappyHours
Feb 27, 2012
The Salt
Name
Rod
Boat
22' Duckworth FVSerenity, 2502 Trophy FVHappyHours
The good news is that it appears that Washington is to some degree flattening our curve. So hopefully our measures (that started with schools closing over two weeks ago are working)
View attachment 1126476
That looks pretty good to me! We have been hiding in our hole for over a month and are doing well:). Glad for the curve:)

Waiting on my new rod holder to show up so I can install it:). Luckily we live out in the country so our neighbors are an acre away:). We do wave at each other though, ha ha

Upvote 0

Cwillis

Sometimes you're top boat...sometimes you're not.
  • Jul 15, 2009
    Woodinville, WA
    Name
    Casey
    Boat
    23 Pacific
    Enforcement is an issue :(

Upvote 0

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
    Jul 6, 2012
    North of seattle
    Name
    Blackmouther
    Boat
    9' bullfrog "mr big"
    View attachment 1126476
    source for the graph is the New York Times.

I saw that today during Inslees speech. It would be a very different story if the schools had not been shut down and the metropolitan business wouldn’t have vacated to work from home. It’s better news than New York right now. They made triple digit deaths today and seeing live news of what is happening there is very heartbreaking. Doctors and nurses are going in to fight a war while we’re bitchin and complaining because we have been asked to stay home. I’m doing as directed, I’m fortunate to work for a company that was willing to shut down prior to being told to.

Upvote 0

Salmon King

Mar 29, 2013
    Everett, WA, USA
    Name
    Tim
    Boat
    Salmon King 21' Custom Pilothouse
    WA is starting to flatten out, and this is mostly due to the school closings and workplaces that could send people to work from home. It should flatten out further once these more restrictive measures are a week or two old.

Even if you don’t agree with it or think it’s blown out of proportion, play along. It’s not that we are missing any good fishing really.

Upvote 0

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
    Jul 6, 2012
    North of seattle
    Name
    Blackmouther
    Boat
    9' bullfrog "mr big"
    If I were you guys I would just go fishing if it’s mo
    WA is starting to flatten out, and this is mostly due to the school closings and workplaces that could send people to work from home. It should flatten out further once these more restrictive measures are a week or two old.

Even if you don’t agree with it or think it’s blown out of proportion, play along. It’s not that we are missing any good fishing really.

Yes, this!

Reactions: FishPimpII
    Upvote 0

ledbed6b

Jun 21, 2010
    Shoreline WA
    Name
    Eli
    Boat
    Parker 2320
    Here's my thought that no one asked for: I don't get why people are conflating beliefs on whether or not this is a serious pandemic with the hypocrisy of allowing so many recreational activities to stay open while shutting down fishing. I agree this is serious shit, but I believe the fishery shutdown has more to do with an inept WDFW and politics than actual data indicating people were fishing too closely.

Upvote 0

FishPimpII

Repowering the boat..
    Jul 27, 2009
    Seattle, Wa
    Name
    Jeff Nelson
    Boat
    Here's my thought that no one asked for: I don't get why people are conflating beliefs on whether or not this is a serious pandemic with the hypocrisy of allowing so many recreational activities to stay open while shutting down fishing. I agree this is serious shit, but I believe the fishery shutdown has more to do with an inept WDFW and politics than actual data indicating people were fishing too closely.
    What recreational activities are open? Walking around your neighborhood? Walking your dog around the block? Local green spaces for walking? Parks and campgrounds are all closed. Heading up trailheads are discouraged at least.
    I get that we all had the idea that we could go fishing solo and socially isolate but look how well that worked out last weekend when everyone thought, “Hey let’s go to Alki and get away from people” or “let’s go to Westport and get away” and those places were crowded like a sunny summer Saturday.
    If the no fishing thing drags on once other restrictions are eased I’ll change my stance but seems a frustrating but generally reasonable part of the shelter in place/stay home thing going on now.

Upvote 0

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
    Jul 6, 2012
    North of seattle
    Name
    Blackmouther
    Boat
    9' bullfrog "mr big"
    I don’t see where the state made it a point to vindictively shut down fishing as a way to fuck anyone over or steal anyone’s constitutional rights. People signing the petition are using feeding their families as a reason they need to go. Everyone needs to go fishing for something to do right now instead of sitting confined in your house. You guys have internet so feeding your families is pretty far fetched from the reason it should be open. If you feel that strongly about it why not, hook up your boat and go? Honestly, if I had nothing left to eat and I truly depended on fish so I could have a meal I wouldn’t be complaining about it I would go get food. But I also wouldn’t have internet because I would of dropped service so I could eat so therefore you would never know I went because I wouldn’t give a fuck about your feelings towards it. Here’s reality, the state is doing everything it can do to prevent loss of life, that includes keeping the wdfw protected from interactions that could lead to death. This has nothing to do with whales, it has nothing to do with a hidden agenda to fuck you over. It has everything to do with limiting potential spread by simply utilizing the control they possess. The problem isn’t them, it’s us.

Upvote 0

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
    Aug 4, 2010
    Camano Island
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Otter Craft
    Sorry Jeff, that was just a fat juicy one down the center of the plate, I actually am begrudgingly abiding hoping we can get a handle on this mother f-er. I am sucking it up for all the Covidiots that continue to act irresponsibly and put everybody in jeopardy. I sincerely hope we can affect the trajectory of this as we are in uncharted territory.

Upvote 0

Nineball

Let’s goooo!
    Jul 16, 2012
    Port orchard
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
    I don’t see where the state made it a point to vindictively shut down fishing as a way to fuck anyone over or steal anyone’s constitutional rights. People signing the petition are using feeding their families as a reason they need to go. Everyone needs to go fishing for something to do right now instead of sitting confined in your house. You guys have internet so feeding your families is pretty far fetched from the reason it should be open. If you feel that strongly about it why not, hook up your boat and go? Honestly, if I had nothing left to eat and I truly depended on fish so I could have a meal I wouldn’t be complaining about it I would go get food. But I also wouldn’t have internet because I would of dropped service so I could eat so therefore you would never know I went because I wouldn’t give a fuck about your feelings towards it. Here’s reality, the state is doing everything it can do to prevent loss of life, that includes keeping the wdfw protected from interactions that could lead to death. This has nothing to do with whales, it has nothing to do with a hidden agenda to fuck you over. It has everything to do with limiting potential spread by simply utilizing the control they possess. The problem isn’t them, it’s us.

Very well said,

Inquiring minds want to know. When is the last time you fished with BV? When is the next time you will fish with BV? Who the hell Is Tuesday?

And did BV have anything to do with the barbed hook conundrum of 2013? Also, was that halibut real or photoshopped? Did just a touch of SE and and a blowup really lead to a departure of an icon before his time?

so many questions????

I will shut up now and wait for Hali opener...

Upvote 0

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
    Aug 4, 2010
    Camano Island
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Otter Craft
    Very well said,

Inquiring minds want to know. When is the last time you fished with BV? When is the next time you will fish with BV? Who the hell Is Tuesday?

And did BV have anything to do with the barbed hook conundrum of 2013? Also, was that halibut real or photoshopped? Did just a touch of SE and and a blowup really lead to a departure of an icon before his time?

so many questions????

I will shut up now and wait for Hali opener...
    I feel I am qualified to field the BV question as I was party to much of it. I don’t kiss and tell. Shit’s under the bridge.

Upvote 0

FishPimpII

Repowering the boat..
    Jul 27, 2009
    Seattle, Wa
    Name
    Jeff Nelson
    Boat
    Sorry Jeff, that was just a fat juicy one down the center of the plate, I actually am begrudgingly abiding hoping we can get a handle on this mother f-er. I am sucking it up for all the Covidiots that continue to act irresponsibly and put everybody in jeopardy. I sincerely hope we can affect the trajectory of this as we are in uncharted territory.
    Haha. It’s all good. Boat buying has been an adventure. I have a boat lined up to buy here in WA as soon as stay home restrictions are lifted and I can go test drive it and can confirm everything works as advertised. If we had been free through the weekend I’d likely be a boat owner again so the timing of this hurts me too.

Upvote 0

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
    Jul 6, 2012
    North of seattle
    Name
    Blackmouther
    Boat
    9' bullfrog "mr big"
    Big picture, we’re all still scrapping it out on here so we’re doing good so far. Hoping we get to continue disagreeing with each other’s views, name calling, shit talking, all freedoms we possess while we’re still breathing. I’m thankful for that part and no flaming or bashing would change that. We have a few recovering members but no forever gone brothers that I have heard of. In the end I am hopeful we can all bump into each other on a dock and share a beer or hard pop. Your views are all important as it represents our passions, this absolutely fucking blows. Not fair, not fun, not right. I would much rather be worried about taking a 1200 yard shot on a bear than staying 6’ away from everyone I know and riding the couch. I would rather spend a day releasing 21.99” blackmouth than running when I hear a cough at Safeway. I would much rather worry about whether or not the herring and chovy’s are good as I brine them vs feeling obligated to tell my family they need to stay inside. So many things are better than this.

Upvote 0

Black-is-Back

Wishin i was Fishin
    Jun 21, 2009
    So Cal
    Name
    Hey you
    Boat
    245 Fisherman open “Bloody Anarchy”
    If the numbers played out for us to stay of the water, I'd be totally on board with the restriction.

Pot shop's are open? Bullshit. How many people do you know that there life's depend on weed? I don't know a one and yes, I partake.

Fast food? Absolutely amazing how many people I see eating out right now.

Exposure numbers by a fast food establishment compared to me and my son dropping a line in the water. Again, Bullshit.

Went to the dump yesterday with 3000 pounds of concrete. Closed due to CV. But, if I get on line and open an account for $250.00 I'm good to go. Bullshit!

Upvote 0