Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
What do you think will happen in two weeks?
I think we are going to start seeing death rates that are too high to comprehend. If its anything like Italy or Spain the daily numbers could explode. New york brought in an refrigerated truck to hold bodies because of the death toll, italy is using their military base as a storage facility for dead bodies seeing 600+ a day and spain is using a hockey rink as a body storage area. So in 2 weeks i think another 25 thousand people will die if that answers your question.

Upvote 0

whaler

Jul 14, 2012
Shelton WA
Name
Brad
Boat
Parker 2320
Just think of how healthy the Orcas will be next year with all the extra salmon to eat. Phase one of Orca recovery. Now if we can just get rid of those evil dams on the Columbia.

Upvote 0

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
People are looking at this wrong. Its not seasonal like the flu, it doesnt go dormate until next flu season. It will continue as long as it can transfer to someone new. Many of you think this is typical government bullshit but your wrong. What gain worldwide is happening right now? Extra nursing home room? Housing? Eliminating the weak to make more room for the strong? Try and find a good reason that the entire world would be somehow better off in the end here. Good luck with that. People that were millionaires a week ago are not today, middle class was stable a week ago not today, pay check to pay check folks are fucked right now. This is effecting everyone no matter who you are or what salary you have.

Upvote 0

FVSerenity

Tuna Boss FV HappyHours
Feb 27, 2012
The Salt
Name
Rod
Boat
22' Duckworth FVSerenity, 2502 Trophy FVHappyHours
I think we are going to start seeing death rates that are too high to comprehend. If its anything like Italy or Spain the daily numbers could explode. New york brought in an refrigerated truck to hold bodies because of the death toll, italy is using their military base as a storage facility for dead bodies seeing 600+ a day and spain is using a hockey rink as a body storage area. So in 2 weeks i think another 25 thousand people will die if that answers your question.

Nah

Upvote 0

kwik_wurk

Apr 10, 2012
Indianola & Browns Point
Name
kwik_wurk
Boat
Montauk, Sailfish 2360, and Johnson18
Apparently crowds bank fishing was the trigger for this (where don’t know - Lowland lakes don’t open till 4/25). This sucks; especially if it gets extended... But overall this was coming...not surprising.

Small boat is floating and fueled (purposefully launched to do a few day trips), was just looking for a weather window. — I guess it’s time to break out the wetsuit and water ski...and beg the wife for a social distance tow...

Upvote 0

G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
    Apparently crowds bank fishing was the trigger for this (where don’t know - Lowland lakes don’t open till 4/25). This sucks; especially if it gets extended... But overall this was coming...not surprising.

Small boat is floating and fueled (purposefully launched to do a few day trips), was just looking for a weather window. — I guess it’s time to break out the wetsuit and water ski...and beg the wife for a social distance tow...

I think their story of too many people fishing shoulder to shoulder is a blatant lie! The agency head probably got pressure from the governor’s office and made some bullshit up to close the fishing!

Upvote 0

FishPimpII

Repowering the boat..
    Jul 27, 2009
    Seattle, Wa
    Name
    Jeff Nelson
    Boat
    255 BW Conquest “Double Header”
    I’ve been going back to that website hourly today. It’s ugly and getting uglier.
    Im a skeptic on many things but this has me stressed. I’m an “essential” employee at a prison (training new officers as our current ones are starting to get sick and numbers are running thin) for the first time today as recruit walked up to me (and as I asked them to take a step back) they asked me “why, are you scared”. I said, ”damn right, I’m not dumb and I’m scared of the ‘Rona and I’m going to train you, but you’re gonna stay 6 feet away from me While I do it..”

Upvote 0

Salmon King

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Mar 29, 2013
    Everett, WA, USA
    Name
    Tim
    Boat
    Salmon King 21' Custom Pilothouse
    Guys, China had it the worst and they seem to have brought it under control. Their lockdown didn’t allow you to leave your house and it went on for more than two months.

They would have had 5-10M deaths if they let it spread around the country.

I don’t think that the US (or most of the “free” world) has it in them to coordinate well enough to beat this.

Upvote 0

fishing fanatic

May 12, 2008
    Alger, WA
    Name
    jason
    Boat
    28’ almar sounder //16' lavro
    Travis is spot on. I’m not sure what the fuck you ignorant asses don’t get about death but economic well being doesn’t buy your way out. When you’re the one laying in the hallway of the hospital praying someone dies so you can have their ventilator and bed them send your badass keyboard messages. This shit isn’t a conspiracy nor is it going away quickly. Trash on dumbass jay all you want.... then imagine our Donald presenting the idea of all going back to normal. Hmmmmmm Italy, Spain, China, USA! We are a human based country last I checked and I’m not thinking this virus seems to care about freedom, wealth nor ideal outcomes.
    WAKE THE FUCK UP

Upvote 0

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
    Jun 2, 2009
    Seabeck
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
    Ah, yes. Name calling again.. classic.

Don't assume anyone's experience with death, let alone this covid virus..it's a hard pill to swallow I'm sure but some of us know more than some of you think we do...

But carry on with the insults if it makes you feel better.

Upvote 0

ledbed6b

Jun 21, 2010
    Shoreline WA
    Name
    Eli
    Boat
    Parker 2320
    I don't get the in fighting. This virus could fuck us all up, or it could be like H1N1 and become the new normal, but currently you can hike, jog, bike, go to some parks, go to some trails and beaches, but can't fish. I agree we need to keep our distance, but why ban all recreational fishing? We can't keep some outdoor hobbies and ban others to fight this.

Upvote 0

JK47

May 19, 2019
    HB
    Name
    Alek
    Boat
    SS Minnow
    Guys, China had it the worst and they seem to have brought it under control. Their lockdown didn’t allow you to leave your house and it went on for more than two months.

They would have had 5-10M deaths if they let it spread around the country.

I don’t think that the US (or most of the “free” world) has it in them to coordinate well enough to beat this.
    I'm sure they are reporting truthfully, LOL.

Upvote 0

spoon man

It’s all smoke and mirrors
  • Jul 20, 2012
    Olympia, wa
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    22' Alumaweld
    I'm sure they are reporting truthfully, LOL.

I’m not sure any of the the numbers are reported truthfully?!?! It’s kinda weird that there is almost 8 million people in Washington and a estimated 2600 cases but I bet most of you on here know a person that has tested positive? That’s roughly 1:3000 people that have it and we are for the most all lucky enough to know someone with it? Seems a little off to me. Same goes for California but their numbers are way different. A population of 40 million with 3500 cases but the people down there Say the same thing and they all seem to know a person with it?

Upvote 0