FIshing Cabo San Lucas

WANADUNE

Sep 1, 2007
Poway
Name
jeremy
Boat
19 ft Mako La Rana IV
Looking for recommendations for a charter. I will be down there at the beginning of February so I wanted to get on the water for a day and pull on something hopefully. Thanks

prater

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 16, 2007
lake havasu city, AZ
Name
michael
Boat
luhrs 30 open, "Arms Wide Open"
Absolute no brainer. The Tailchaser is a 43 Cabo in immaculate condition with unbelievable crew. Located at marina in CSL. Last month my wife and I caught 21 marlin (not a misprint) and two months before caught 10, along with assorted fish such as YFT, rooster fish, cubera snapper. Each time caught these fish in ONE DAY, all on top of the line stand up tackle. They also have had several days where cow tuna are caught regularly. On 12/30/17, they caught 33 in one day, but I wasn't there that time. YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

WANADUNE

Sep 1, 2007
Poway
Name
jeremy
Boat
19 ft Mako La Rana IV
I think a good limit for us would be around $500-600 range. But wouldn’t mind spending less. I’m good with a panga if it puts us on fish. I’m just not to sure how good or bad the fishing is that time of year also not sure the kind of range you need to travel to get to the fish in early February.

HavasuSun

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 15, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Name
Scott
Boat
Proline 32 "Knot Reely”
I fished with Redrum in September and was very impressed. Good prices and Capt/crew. Check out their website. They have several boats to choose from

yellowklr

My Best Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2003
San Diego,Ca
Name
Derek
Boat
complicated
if you don't mind a panga you need to contact Jaime of Jessica Sportfishing. Best Panga I've ever fished with anywhere in Baja.
Facebook Jessica Sportfishing you will see