Jordan Lynn

Nov 21, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
www.dudefishh.tv
Name
Jordan Lynn
Boat
n/a
Hey BD, just wanted to share this video of my day out in Anaheim Bay/Huntington Harbour with my buddy Terry and Dan from Lost Horizon Fishing. It was my first time out there and I was super thankful for Dan's willingness to show a rookie the ropes out there! I was able to catch one decent Halibut and Dan and Terry killed it bringing in a total of 14 spotties and Dan got a solid sandy I believe on his way back to his place after we all split. The weather couldn't have been better and it was a trip I definitely learned a lot from. Hope you guys enjoy.

Lexa400Roy

Is so tired of this coronavirus disaster
Apr 4, 2019
California
Name
Roy
Boat
No boat
Awesome catch, i want to start fishing the bays and maybe some more open water too, and you were right lighter line definitely does make things different, you should give it a try i usually use 10lb fluoro when fishing from the rocks or shore

Reactions: Jordan Lynn

Jordan Lynn

Nov 21, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
www.dudefishh.tv
Name
Jordan Lynn
Boat
n/a
Awesome catch, i want to start fishing the bays and maybe some more open water too, and you were right lighter line definitely does make things different, you should give it a try i usually use 10lb fluoro when fishing from the rocks or shore
Thanks man! Yea Im about to post my video from this last sunday. I went with 8lb floro and killed it in MDR. About to post it here in a min.