Kingfisher

Kingfisher
Oct 11, 2004
SD
Name
scott
Boat
Pursuit 3800
Looking to add a name or two to my list of avid anglers who like to chase fish with us. I’m picky and patient, want the right persons and have a solid crew that get along and fish hard. We share in expenses, food, clean up etc. I like to fish Fridays but do fish weekends and other occasional weekdays. Details.

40’ Twin diesel Pursuit docked on Shelter Island, well maintained with tower and Furuno electronics
50 gallon bait capacity
.8 MPG fuel consumption

This is not an inexpensive boat to operate so please keep tht in mind, generally fish 3 to 4 people and split the costs amongst the group. Go where the fish are, I do my homework and prep before each trip to give us the best shot at doing some catching but do strike out. I don’t fish without the proper licenses, FMM etc, tend to be a rule follower.

You:
Timely
Reliable
Honest
Some experience, I’m happy to help and share Knowledge
Financially able to share in costs
Not wanting to be the captain/ ”I would have gone here or there”
Can be realistic in rod and reel “needs”,
Team player
No drugs
Able to fish some Friday’s or overnights

Pls PM me if interested.

scott

Upvote 0

dsl

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    Looking to add a name or two to my list of avid anglers who like to chase fish with us. I’m picky and patient, want the right persons and have a solid crew that get along and fish hard. We share in expenses, food, clean up etc. I like to fish Fridays but do fish weekends and other occasional weekdays. Details.

40’ Twin diesel Pursuit docked on Shelter Island, well maintained with tower and Furuno electronics
    50 gallon bait capacity
    .8 MPG fuel consumption

This is not an inexpensive boat to operate so please keep tht in mind, generally fish 3 to 4 people and split the costs amongst the group. Go where the fish are, I do my homework and prep before each trip to give us the best shot at doing some catching but do strike out. I don’t fish without the proper licenses, FMM etc, tend to be a rule follower.

You:
    Timely
    Reliable
    Honest
    Some experience, I’m happy to help and share Knowledge
    Financially able to share in costs
    Not wanting to be the captain/ ”I would have gone here or there”
    Can be realistic in rod and reel “needs”,
    Team player
    No drugs
    Able to fish some Friday’s or overnights

Pls PM me if interested.