Fisherman wanted..Fishing Catalina Saturday 10/5

LSRNoonan

Jul 31, 2015
Orange County
Name
John Noonan
Boat
Parker 2520
I have a Parker 2520, Yamaha 250 4-Stroke, Simrad Evo 3 16" electronics and a 2 scoop bait bait tank.

Heading to West end out of Huntington Harbor at 4:00am, going to get bait at Nacho's and then around to the West End. Get your gear/license and a few bucks for fuel. Bring a small cooler for your drinks/food as well.

Boat has all current safety gear.

Email if you want to go as well as post here, if you send a message please leave your phone number with area code.

[email protected]

Tight Lines,

John

Reactions: 45king

fly liner

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 10, 2009
hemet ca USA
Name
Josh
Boat
18.5 wahoo/21' crystaliner /15' prowler
If I hadn't already fueled my boat and truck. I would take you up on that. I am trying to get 1 extra on my boat for Mexico tomorrow

Steveo77

Steveo77
Apr 22, 2012
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Name
Steve
Boat
Grumpy
I have a Parker 2520, Yamaha 250 4-Stroke, Simrad Evo 3 16" electronics and a 2 scoop bait bait tank.

Heading to West end out of Huntington Harbor at 4:00am, going to get bait at Nacho's and then around to the West End. Get your gear/license and a few bucks for fuel. Bring a small cooler for your drinks/food as well.

Boat has all current safety gear.

Email if you want to go as well as post here, if you send a message please leave your phone number with area code.

[email protected]

Tight Lines,

John
I’ll be in that same zone tomorrow in a 26 striper. I plan on finding the right spot to hunker down and chum like hell. So if you see me on the hook you’ll know there’s plenty of chum in the water. Feel free to stop by

Reactions: 45king

LSRNoonan

Jul 31, 2015
Orange County
Name
John Noonan
Boat
Parker 2520
I’ll be in that same zone tomorrow in a 26 striper. I plan on finding the right spot to hunker down and chum like hell. So if you see me on the hook you’ll know there’s plenty of chum in the water. Feel free to stop by
Sounds good, my Parker has no badges on it and will be flying an American flag.

Reactions: 45king and Steveo77

Croaker.Stroker

Old White Guy
Nov 28, 2015
Tustin
Name
Croaker
Boat
Arima Sea Pacer
If you are launching, there is an Air Show in Huntington Beach. The ramp may be crowded.

Draglock

Feb 19, 2015
Name
Peter
Boat
Parker 2120
John, it was nice meeting you. I had a great trip, nice boat, and fun times! Looking forward to doing it again.