Not open for further replies.

DEGBTI

Feb 5, 2013
el cajon, ca
Name
dennis
Boat
204 Angler CC
fishdope is great. You are a dumb ass in my book not to have it. Why would you spend $200, $300 or more for one day of blind fishing? Spend the $ on fish dope, have same day #'s for an entire year! Thank god there are so many dip shit cheap ass tards out there. If everyone had FD the hot spots would be parking lots.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
It's always the same 3-4 people saying fish dope is so great....

Anyone want To borrow the spoon?

Someday maybe, just maybe, you'll stop paying captains to put you on fish, you'll get a boat and appreciate having FD info & the private posting forum within FD that'll help you go out to sea and hunt for your own fish. Or........... you'll continue to pay others to take you out fishing so that al you'll have to do is stand at the rail and reel in fish and bitch & complain if a deck hand doesn't hand you the best bait he can find in the tank.

spize909

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 14, 2004
i.e.
Visit site
Name
jeff
Boat
no
It's always the same 3-4 people saying fish dope is so great....

Anyone want To borrow the spoon?
I don't have fish dope and no longer own a boat. If I did I would. I have no idea if it's great. It's just sad that the same people always have to troll Danny's thread and make stupid comments. Like I said.........why do these people keep coming back. Can't ignore it? Just HAVE to be a dick? I just don't get it.

bstabski

Jun 28, 2012
Oside
Name
Bryan
Boat
NA
The point is.... This is not a report and other post that are NOT a report are moved.... But same peoples non reports remain over and over.... Practice what you try to preach....

bstabski

Jun 28, 2012
Oside
Name
Bryan
Boat
NA
I know plenty of boat owners that pay captains to take them out to fish. A lot cheaper and less hassle.

- - - Updated - - -

Rules should reply to all not just a select few

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
Someday maybe, just maybe, you'll stop paying captains to put you on fish, you'll get a boat and appreciate having FD info & the private posting forum within FD that'll help you go out to sea and hunt for your own fish. Or........... you'll continue to pay others to take you out fishing so that al you'll have to do is stand at the rail and reel in fish and bitch & complain if a deck hand doesn't hand you the best bait he can find in the tank.
I want to make love with you... :D

bstabski

Jun 28, 2012
Oside
Name
Bryan
Boat
NA
Don't bitch and complain but I'll be pulling on fish for 8 days starting Saturday.... I will give my spoon to someone before I leave so they can stir the pot in my absence. Tight Lines and Sharp Hooks gents! :)

prater

Oct 16, 2007
lake havasu city, AZ
Name
michael
Boat
luhrs 30 open, "Arms Wide Open"
You get an instant update on what's happening on the water today and you complain?

Sorry, but I don't get it.

Considering you have to sit through 8 minutes of commercials to get 22 minutes of TV, BD seems like a good deal to me.

Yes we own BD and FD. Yes we promote FD on BD. We also give you a TON of free content and entertainment here on BD at no charge.

FD was created because Jason and I were paying $130 for the latest dope and $100 for Terrafin's great SST maps. We give you better info than you can get ANYWHERE and great SST maps for $169. The info will pay for itself after just a few trips. In my (BIASED) opinion, it's a no brainer.

Some people will complain about free beer. :)

You're right. Thanks for the info, and my regrets for the initial reply. Must've been pissed at one of the kids - at least that's the excuse I'm using.

Marcus

"Oddjob"
May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
I know plenty of boat owners that pay captains to take them out to fish. A lot cheaper and less hassle.

- - - Updated - - -

Rules should reply to all not just a select few
Hey Bryan, when you start your own fishing website you can make the rules.

STFU and stop being a whiner.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
I miss Stan.........and Byeye.

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
And you didn't post your trip on BD with fair notice to let fellow BDers have a chance to cancel before being stuck with you for 8 days?
Don't bitch and complain but I'll be pulling on fish for 8 days starting Saturday.... I will give my spoon to someone before I leave so they can stir the pot in my absence. Tight Lines and Sharp Hooks gents! :)

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Someone need a hug? Saluki is available to help! There's your entertainment, can't guarantee it will be free though.

ratboy

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 18, 2006
sc
Name
jason
Boat
katie sea
It's also a free website that doesn't cost you one fucking nickel to be a member of. If you don't like all of the other free information you get from keeping your ass parked here then leave.

- - - Updated - - -
$169.00 is not free. not knocking it but just looked and its 169 for a year, I'm sure its worth it if you live in so cal but I don't.......

You too.

Bubba

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 6, 2004
Pismo Beach
Name
Bubba
Boat
18' Trophy
It's also a free website that doesn't cost you one fucking nickel to be a member of. If you don't like all of the other free information you get from keeping your ass parked here then leave.

- - - Updated - - -
$169.00 is not free. not knocking it but just looked and its 169 for a year, I'm sure its worth it if you live in so cal but I don't.......

You too.

What part of my post do you not understand? I said that this website didn't cost you a nickel and you got plenty of good information from it for free. If certain people don't like the service then don't pay for it but keep your silly ass remarks to yourself. And no, I'm not a Fish Dope member.

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
and this one is done

Status
Not open for further replies.