Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
Big Yellowfin caught this morning. Will have pics soon. 70 Miles from the point. 55-65lb grade in a 2 hour bite aboard the Sauerfish.
http://www.sauerfishcharters.com

5 Spearfish caught today. Lots of marlin.

Great kelp fishing for bigger dorado and micro/firecracker yellowtail. Yellowfin way off the kelps.

Ben Secrest from Accurate Reels aboard his buddies 30 Skipjack had a one stop shop at 40 miles for limits of yellowfin, dorado and yellowtail. On the way home at 6 miles he found more yellowfin tuna.

Beak had 7 marlin today.

Dave Phiffer of Shimano hung a marlin on the green pier today. Congrats!

Lots of fish around!

Last edited:

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Beak had 7 marlin today?

5 Shortbilled spearfish caught today?

Good job Beak.... and the 5 SB spearfish.... that's pretty crazy!!

The unknown fisherman:p:

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
Beak invited Ali to go as well. Shane and Lance were on the boat. Ali went trout fishing instead... Shane got top angler for the peskys I'm told.

Last edited:

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
Bigeye caught this morning. Will have pics soon. 70 Miles from the point. 55-65lb grade. It was mixed with 40lb yellowfin in a 2 hour bite aboard the Sauerfish.
http://www.sauerfishcharters.com

5 Spearfish caught today. Lots of marlin.

Great kelp fishing for bigger dorado and micro/firecracker yellowtail. Yellowfin way off the kelps.

Ben Secrest from Accurate Reels aboard his buddies 30 Skipjack had a one stop shop at 40 miles for limits of yellowfin, dorado and yellowtail. On the way home at 6 miles he found more yellowfin tuna.

Beak had 7 marlin today.

Dave Phiffer of Shimano hung a marlin on the green pier today. Congrats!

Lots of fish around!
In the future, I'm going to have my mom have any major surgeries in feb-May.....Her timing sucked on this one ;)

Baja Belk

Long, grandiloquent fish stories. Sorry.
Sep 8, 2009
San Diego/CA/USA
Name
Mike
Boat
18.5 Striper CC - Puro Grande "Only Big Ones"
Add a swordie to that list (almost). We hooked a Jr version randomly on a paddy at the 425 today. 25 lb leader. Spit the hook after a short fight. Angler didn't know he was bit until the fish was flipping 30 ft off the stern. Not sure who was more surprised; angler or fish.