BD Writer
Jun 1, 2006
Valley Center, CA
www.rovingangler.com
Name
Tony Pena
Boat
n/a
I have some openings available for the weeks of June 11 to 15 and June 25 to 29, 2018 with Cebaco Bay Sportfishing Lodge. There are five fishing days but normally add four days for travel and transfers (June 9 to 17 and June 23 to July 1). We usually fish two anglers per boat and you have a choice of a 33’ World Cat or 31’ Bertram. The accommodations are provided by a fully air conditioned 110’ mothership “Journey Bay” moored in scenic Cebaco Bay near Coiba Island. Here you can fish any style you want such as popping, deep jigging, trolling, live bait (provided daily at no charge) for a variety of both inshore and offshore gamefish. It’s common to catch over 20 species during the week from marlin and yellowfin tuna to roosterfish and cubera snapper. The cost per person is $4,285 which is all inclusive once aboard except for crew tips. Not included is airfare to Panama City, hotel and meals (usually two nights) while in Panama City. A convenient VIP airport transfer is provided at no cost. Fish processing is available if you want to bring an ice chest. As your host I want to make sure you have the best Panama experience, fulfill your fishing goals and have a lot of fun. If you are interested, please email: [email protected].

Reactions: Todd K
Upvote 0

Ocean Gypsy

Jul 16, 2007
Chino
Name
Russ Miller
Boat
none
I have some openings available for the weeks of June 11 to 15 and June 25 to 29, 2018 with Cebaco Bay Sportfishing Lodge. There are five fishing days but normally add four days for travel and transfers (June 9 to 17 and June 23 to July 1). We usually fish two anglers per boat and you have a choice of a 33’ World Cat or 31’ Bertram. The accommodations are provided by a fully air conditioned 110’ mothership “Journey Bay” moored in scenic Cebaco Bay near Coiba Island. Here you can fish any style you want such as popping, deep jigging, trolling, live bait (provided daily at no charge) for a variety of both inshore and offshore gamefish. It’s common to catch over 20 species during the week from marlin and yellowfin tuna to roosterfish and cubera snapper. The cost per person is $4,285 which is all inclusive once aboard except for crew tips. Not included is airfare to Panama City, hotel and meals (usually two nights) while in Panama City. A convenient VIP airport transfer is provided at no cost. Fish processing is available if you want to bring an ice chest. As your host I want to make sure you have the best Panama experience, fulfill your fishing goals and have a lot of fun. If you are interested, please email: [email protected].

Upvote 0

Latest posts