BD Writer
Jun 1, 2006
Valley Center, CA
www.rovingangler.com
Name
Tony Pena
Boat
n/a
I have the best fishing weeks lined up with Cebaco Bay Sportfishing Lodge with their 110' mothership and fleet of two 33' World Cats and five 31' Bertrams to choose from. Fishing two to three anglers per boat there is plenty of casting room. No more than eight anglers are accommodated (usually five to six) so there is plenty of room on the mothership as well. You choose what you want to fish for from marlin (private FAD's or Fish Aggregating Devices have been placed offshore) and tuna to roosterfish and cubera snapper and about 30 species in-between. I'll be your host, guide and photographer as well as providing you with a free digital series of photos highlighting your trip and for BD and magazine purposes.

DISCOUNTS: I am also able to get you big discounts from Cebaco and hotel in Panama City that will save you hundreds of dollars. If you are interested contact me at: [email protected] and I'll provide you with the details. Thanks.

09IMG_6364.jpg

15IMG_6613.jpg

12IMG_6840.jpg

18IMG_6897.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_5061.jpg

IMG_4408.jpg

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

16IMG_6873.jpg

Upvote 0

budman

May 8, 2006
Puerto Armuelles- Panama
Name
Capt John Maynard U.S.C.G. Licensed
Boat
23' Whaler & 32 Black-Fin sport fisher
Hi Tony,

What weeks do you available and what are the costs?

Upvote 0

vincent bizal

Apr 22, 2015
Name
vincent bizal
Boat
none
Tony I was wondering if the dates of May 26 to June 3rd are still open? I have some guys that are interested.

Upvote 0

budman

May 8, 2006
Puerto Armuelles- Panama
Name
Capt John Maynard U.S.C.G. Licensed
Boat
23' Whaler & 32 Black-Fin sport fisher
Great pictures Tony of what anglers can expect here in Panama this year. As a local for the last nine years I try and keep an eye and ear open for the latest fishing information, both good and bad. This year rainy season looks to be over finally! We have bright blue sky's and calm sea's to start December. Reports from the lodges up north all the way down to Tropic Star are positive for good numbers of Dorado,sails and of course the inshore Roosters, Cubera snapper, jack's and Amoco Jacks. The number of big bull Dorado are also very impressive as the last few years have been "slim pickings" for these great fish. I see Cebico Bay Lodge, Sport Fish Panama Island Lodge, Rio Negro, Paradise Lodge and Hooked on Panama have all be in the thick of it with these great fish. It seems 50# bulls are available everywhere. As a bonus air fare from several major city's is also dirt cheap, $400.00 R/T from Vancouver B/C! Hope you fill up your trips and be sure to stop and say hell when your down.

Upvote 0

tap

"The Roving Angler"
BD Writer
Jun 1, 2006
Valley Center, CA
www.rovingangler.com
Name
Tony Pena
Boat
n/a
UPDATE: I have an opening for one or two anglers on the February 26 to March 2 trip (Feb 24-Mar 4 counting travel days). There will be a total of only five-six guests so there is plenty of space aboard the mothership and sportboats. Give me a "call" at [email protected] for more info. Thanks.

Upvote 0