Offshore Fish id please bft yft albacore??

Jul 5, 2006
SAN DIEGO
Name
PAUL
Boat
SKIPJACK 24
So then 740 bluefin on a 2 day trip is ok then. 🤔

20180820_155755.jpg

David of Bold

Jun 15, 2021
108 s euclid ontario
Name
Dave
Boat
Bold#7
Tunacraze
If you look at a post by me july 20 2012 you may want to apoplogize for being
moronically stupid. However I am sure you won't. Furthermore there were many before that I didn't want to spend the time looking.
The Tanner. Just stupid little boys.

Hustler
Hustler
Dumb response #5.
Upvote 0
T
tunacraze
I stand corrected, but you know nothing about the condition of those fish at the time the pic was taken. So, why comment?
Upvote 0

surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    whichever has the longest bunk
    Yeah, so much hate against a couple of Eli Manning fans!

But I also get that the picture does not say "commercial fishing" in any way. It is unfortunate that a picture like that can, and will, be used by organizations like PETA to solicit funds to fight all sport fishing.

But a day like that is pretty rare. A nice paycheck to help make up for a lot of expensive blank trips.

Upvote 0

Al B.Fishing

Aug 17, 2012
    hb ca usa
    Name
    gary
    Boat
    n/a
    Do some people not understand what "Commercial" means here? Its his paycheck, it will get eaten, he is better at fishing than 99 percent of us. Unbelievable
    We do, but he’s posting a small commercial catch on a site where anglers are posting fish of a lifetime and and the hard work and heartaches to go with it . He flips you off meaning we have no 2 fish limits and has a dumb lead in as to what type of tuna is this and has to show the 24 dinks they slayed,but we learned he was 96 miles west 😂😂😂

irob2
    irob2
    800 bounds is 800lbs any way you look at. You are obviously new the Bd Salute was around for a verry long time befor Bd was filled with a bunch of pussies
    A
    Al B.Fishing
    I’m out good catch hope you sold at a decent price to cover expenses and put some in the pocket for your family and you do it again soon
    Upvote 0
    Jun 10, 2004
    Jamul
    Name
    used to fish
    Boat
    17 Aquasport
    I don't get the heat, he is doing what he gets paid to do, and he put up a great pic of him with a load of Benjamins that he and his boy put the wood to. That's what commercial does, it catches commercial fish, what would you do if he sent a picture of a seiner wrap, call his mom?

Reactions: Jeff Hannah
    Upvote 0

David of Bold

Jun 15, 2021
    108 s euclid ontario
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    Bold#7
    Fins
    I think (in my humble opinion) the post by Ironrob was to get under the skin of some of the posters which it did. However when one or more of the posters hits back it's a mortal sin. A couple of the little girls got their panties in a wad but it was fun, time to move on.

Hustler
    Hustler
    Ha, you finally figured it out. Good for you grasshopper!
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
    May 11, 2007
    You're mined!
    www.csicop.org
    Name
    Alan
    Boat
    1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
    What's that worth, in that condition, $2.oo per pound?

Not a bad days work!

Thank you.

irob2
    irob2
    You guys really have no brains the fish was packed on ice in kill bags and a 1 ton fishold 6.20 a pound fyi
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

998R

May 22, 2008
    san diego
    Name
    M
    Boat
    Blue Monkey, BM2
    It all bullshit his kid cant fish under his commercial license. I am going to have my good buddy at DFG look this guy up and shake him down... Way to teach your kid to be a prick like yourself way to set him to fail! Wow you caught a bunch of BFT you think your all that give me a fuckin break you and your kid look like a bunch of fools what a embarrassment to your family! Seriously dude!
    Wow. Take a chill pill dude.

Rob is a good dude and doing a great job raising his kid.

Reactions: Reel_Brew and Maing

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    It all bullshit his kid cant fish under his commercial license. I am going to have my good buddy at DFG look this guy up and shake him down... Way to teach your kid to be a prick like yourself way to set him to fail! Wow you caught a bunch of BFT you think your all that give me a fuckin break you and your kid look like a bunch of fools what a embarrassment to your family! Seriously dude!
    You have replied like this to several other threads in the past, that are just way over the top. Please take it back about ten notches.

Upvote 0