19 fish = $105.75

1) NOT
2) NOT
3) NOT
4) NOT
5) NOT
6) 1-2 years

What would you into the woods broadway movie

Don't know WTF this. " What would you into the woods broadway movie " came from!

Should say: What would you PREFER !

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
F. Y. I.

19 fish filleted on boat !

19 x $6.00 ea.= $114.00
1) Skin left on
2) Not all red meat cut out
3) Not boneless
4) Put in trash bags
5) Have to re- clean fish at home. 2-3 hours
6) Shelf life ( freezer ) 8-10 months ?

Fish Processing

19 fish = $105.75

1) NOT
2) NOT
3) NOT
4) NOT
5) NOT
6) 1-2 years

What would you into the woods broadway movie
next time don't keep so many' LOL. man I hate it when I catch to many.

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
deck hand thinking to himself....charge 3 dollar a fish and the whole boat load of people get their fish filleted.....make 120 in tips and no sleep
or charge 6$ a fish weed out some people make 140 bucks in tips and get three hours sleep a night......hmmm what would you do

Upvote 0

cacahuates

S.K.I.P.
Apr 19, 2010
LB
Name
Mike Dumalski
Boat
Triton 18 SE "RESEARCH"
Go to college, buy my own boat, clean my own fish and sleep in my own bed. If I was in OPs position as long as I could get back down to San Diego that week to pick up fish the processor seems like a no brainer.

Upvote 0

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
Brookings Oregon
Name
mike
Boat
19"Gregor
deck hand thinking to himself....charge 3 dollar a fish and the whole boat load of people get their fish filleted.....make 120 in tips and no sleep
or charge 6$ a fish weed out some people make 140 bucks in tips and get three hours sleep a night......hmmm what would you do

Buy a forschner.

Upvote 0

titos334

VIP Elite Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hell
Name
Kevin
Boat
Rainbow Surprise
Based on my number crunching those are fairly small fish, it's not hard to do the math and see the processor is a better deal. If your fish were twice as big, sport boat would be the same because it's a fixed cost, your variable cost with the processor would double. It's a choice to make, just takes a little thinking.

Upvote 0

SouthBayKiller

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 27, 2003
Long Beach, CA
Name
Robert
Boat
none
Based on my number crunching those are fairly small fish, it's not hard to do the math and see the processor is a better deal. If your fish were twice as big, sport boat would be the same because it's a fixed cost, your variable cost with the processor would double. It's a choice to make, just takes a little thinking.
Sportboats cost is unknown until then end of the day. Processor seems like the better deal either way just on quality of end product alone. SD has it good, only two choices other places: deckhands or DIY, and usually as the op stated, deckhands usually leave the fine tuning to DIY after all.

Upvote 0

J.AkuHed

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 5, 2003
Temecula
Visit site
Name
Jim
Boat
Your boat!
I am lazy in my old age, go to the processors and or trade for canned Albacore and I'm good to go.
No fuss, no muss, well worth the price, IMO. . .

Reactions: irukandji
Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
My math, $105.75 buys you 140 lbs of whole fish. 19 fish, average fish 7-8 lbs?

Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
All marlin that are released will be smoked for free.

Upvote 0

lkatdpelicanfly

Lizard Fish Slayer
Jun 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Name
Frank
Boat
no
Don't forget, if you don't get your fish cleaned onboard, there's a good chance several will have mysteriously disappeared when your with your ice chest, waiting for your number...

Upvote 0

Hugo Bendo

Hugo Bendo
May 23, 2009
San Marcos
Name
Frank
Boat
unknown
Oh Fuck! What have I started now ! Yeah all you BASHERS are right. The fish were on the small
side. But that's not what my post was about.FYI. It was about the cost of fish processing. Versus
Getting your fish cleaned on the boat. Wow. A lot of math teachers out there.

I only do 1 charter a year. For my friends that don't have the money. To BUY they're own boat.
Or to go long range like all of you.Yes we would all have liked a bigger grade of fish. But all you
Professionals wiped them ALL out. Why didn't you leave some for us ? Hahaha!

Believe me ! All those smallish Yellowfin and bigger Dorados WILL be eaten. IF ! You could only
Fish once a year.Would you not fish the same? I gave away half the fish I caught.and YES.They
Will all taste good.i think we only kept 1 small yellowtail. That died on deck.All others were left
for the next boat to add to their fish count. My friends fished for something to put in their freezer.
Not anyone's fault they were on the small side.

So I'll put an end to this..and tell ALL you BASHERS to kindly. FUCK - OFF !

Upvote 0

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
Oh Fuck! What have I started now ! Yeah all you BASHERS are right. The fish were on the small
side. But that's not what my post was about.FYI. It was about the cost of fish processing. Versus

I only do 1 charter a year. For my friends that don't have the money. To BUY they're own boat.
Or to go long range like all of you.Yes we would all have liked a bigger grade of fish. But all you

Believe me ! All those smallish Yellowfin and bigger Dorados WILL be eaten. IF ! You could only
Fish once a year.Would you not fish the same? I gave away half the fish I caught.and YES.They
Will all taste good.i think we only kept 1 small yellowtail. That died on deck.All others were left
for the next boat to add to their fish count. My friends fished for something to put in their freezer.

LOL

I heart Frank.... :D

Upvote 0

titos334

VIP Elite Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hell
Name
Kevin
Boat
Rainbow Surprise

Where are the Bashers? Are the Bash bros back? Man I miss the Mighty Ducks

Upvote 0