Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    These are made out of Palm tree fronds
    Really. Thats pretty cool. You should do a step by step or at least before and after pics with the frond.

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    Nice work. I've made ghosts, as in boo, not WSB, and jack o'lanterns for Halloween out of palm fronds. Those fish look great.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Nice work. I've made ghosts, as in boo, not WSB, and jack o'lanterns for Halloween out of palm fronds. Those fish look great.
    Bs without pics

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    Bs without pics

I do have little artistic ability, but sorry buddy. No pics, or any that I can find for that matter. Made them many years ago, and over the years, they got weathered, and took up a lot of room. Trashed them about 5 years ago. Some were nicer then others...Many people told me that i should sale them, and there were not any where as nice at the OP's, but they did look pretty cool, if I don't mind saying so myself. :)

Upvote 0

tj805

Jan 26, 2012
    Los osos
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    19 arima sea chaser 12ft Livingston
    Wow
    That's really cool.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Wish I could paint like that
    You should try and paint jigs as well.

Upvote 0

Bigfishhateme

Semper Fi
    Feb 7, 2013
    Land , Air , and Sea
    Name
    Sigmund
    Boat
    "The Sea Monster"
    Unfair to all BD advertisers that pay $$ and donate goods for contests..
    What bothers me is OP trying to solicit thru the back door.
    His username says it . Created account for that purpose.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    Sounds like you enjoy humping his leg...

Seems more to me like you and another enjoy humping his threads even more so.

Geeeez dude, does it really bother you that bad........ really??? You must go nuts every time you see someone J-walk or maybe see a couple guys tossing quarters at a wall for a little fun.

The guy has a little hobby that ties directly within the context of this site....... pretty sure he's not selling tons of these things as he has only made 10. Your argument would hold alot more merit if this guy was making bank with this, but he's not. Sometimes it's cool to lay low with those who are just trying to make a little extra coin in life.

SO many people like to play BULLY on this site...... it's stupid.

Let it go and relax a little......... take a deep breath and breathe, lighten up....... damn!! ;)

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Bigfishhateme

Semper Fi
    Feb 7, 2013
    Land , Air , and Sea
    Name
    Sigmund
    Boat
    "The Sea Monster"
    Looks more to me like you and another like humping his threads even more so.

Geeeez dude, does it really bother you that bad........ really??? You must go nuts every time you see someone J-walk or maybe see a couple guys tossing quarters at a wall for a little fun.

The guy has a little hobby that ties directly within the context of this site....... pretty sure he's not selling tons of these things as he has only made 10. Your argument would hold alot more merit if this guy was making bank with this, but he's not. Sometimes it's cool to lay low with those who are just trying to make a little extra coin in life.

SO many people like to play BULLY on this site...... it's stupid.

Let it go and relax a little......... take a deep breath and breathe, lighten up....... damn!! ;)

The unknown fisherman:p:

If OP gets bypass then everyone else will follow his lead. BD will become like craigslist , all fucked up.

Upvote 0

Latest posts