DV8Pilot

Pilot
May 17, 2009
Temecula, CA
Name
Orion
Boat
In training
well right now its like getting a fix after being in a dry county... don't care what it is as long as I get my buzz on.

Vermonster

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
well right now its like getting a fix after being in a dry county... don't care what it is as long as I get my buzz on.
LOL

I like it. It will take a little getting used to, and I have just started browsing all the new stuff, but it's cool.

Dr. Fowl

I need a bigger dog!
Sep 26, 2006
San Diego
Name
Bryant
Boat
Fowl Play 1754 Grizzly 75 Merc Optimax
I am still waiting for BloodyDucks to launch.....

DV8Pilot

Pilot
May 17, 2009
Temecula, CA
Name
Orion
Boat
In training
fucking shit balls

DV8Pilot

Pilot
May 17, 2009
Temecula, CA
Name
Orion
Boat
In training
excellent, no censor

aeon

ugh....
Apr 11, 2006
foothill ranch
Name
Bill
Boat
/600hp ls3 powered Airboat
I am still waiting for BloodyDucks to launch.....
The BD team tried to register bloodyducks.com. ICANN and the FTC stopped them. The BD team only had a 1.4 bird average so they could not allow the name. They suggested some other names, duckfriends.com and ducksavers.com

Warwick

Do You Like To Fonzanoon?
Jun 10, 2006
Santee
Name
Dan
Boat
No Mas Boat
The BD team tried to register bloodyducks.com. ICANN and the FTC stopped them. The BD team only had a 1.4 bird average so they could not allow the name. They suggested some other names, duckfriends.com and ducksavers.com
HAHA!!!!! :rofl:

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
Ouch, but probably true.

Jason keep dragging down my 2 bird average..

:D

BigJack

Aug 20, 2008
Austin Tx
Name
jack
Boat
24' fiber form
funny shit right there.

I hate change with a passion, the only thing that should involve change is what you get back on top of your recept when you buy a case of beer, but this is not too bad......I still want the old BloodyDecks back though.

Sluester

I kill stuff
Jul 22, 2003
Lakeside
Name
Mike
Boat
Killin time, Bill Collector
:rofl::rofl:

I picked up a game cam for him from a guy out here who was selling in on CL. Wonder if I should sell it, as he'll have no use for it. It'll just confuse him.
It's a Moultrie Gamespy50.

Do I hear fiddy? LOL

Marcus

"Oddjob"
May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
You've obviously hunted with Ali...... :D

Vermonster

Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
:rofl::rofl:

I picked up a game cam for him from a guy out here who was selling in on CL. Wonder if I should sell it, as he'll have no use for it. It'll just confuse him.
It's a Moultrie Gamespy50.

Do I hear fiddy? LOL
Hey, you rat bastage!!!!!!!!!!! :Dynamite:

LOL

I'l be by to pick it up in the morning..... ;)

Dr. Fowl

I need a bigger dog!
Sep 26, 2006
San Diego
Name
Bryant
Boat
Fowl Play 1754 Grizzly 75 Merc Optimax
I heard they also suggested burnedagain.com, howdidimissthat.com, whatthefuckjusthappened .com and wakemeupwhentheyareflying.com......

chadminnick

Feb 24, 2011
Bothell, WA USA
Name
Mr. Trouble
Boat
28' Bayliner
Fishermen aren't supposed to shoot well, right? :rofl:

I missed 16 in a row once. Not proud of it...I'm just saying. That's when you tell the wife, "I just like to get out there with the guys and enjoy the outdoors; it's not really about killing birds."

Albacrazy

NUCKIN FUTS 4 2NA
Sep 24, 2006
Vegas
Name
Drew
Boat
18' Coleman
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the laughs fuggers! Still getting used to it myself. The older i get the harder it is to change but I'm liking what I see so far...