Guy with a boat

Zebco Pro Staffer
Jan 28, 2009
SoCal and Victoria, BC
Name
Jeff
Boat
63 Nordhavn
This site is funny, I have no idea what anyone is talking about with seeing me at a wash down , my fish I cut and steaked offshore and my boat is in the Hyatt mission bay and didn't see anyone there at any wash down , hate all you want

View attachment 630134

That is a nice way of saying STFU.

Upvote 0

bajabills

Calm Seas and foamers, its fun time...
Apr 30, 2012
Ca
Name
Bill
Boat
blackman fishmachine
Nice , it sounded too good to be true, great pics, great catch. What a season.! And those huge blue or black marlin this weekend also.
Spectacular.......

Upvote 0

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
  • Apr 24, 2005
    in the Hood
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Franks ho
    This site is funny, I have no idea what anyone is talking about with seeing me at a wash down , my fish I cut and steaked offshore and my boat is in the Hyatt mission bay and didn't see anyone there at any wash down , hate all you want

View attachment 630134
    You'll get used to the knuckleheads around here. They try to fuck up most threads.Wait till you put a weight up. LOL.

Good job on the Hoooooos.

Upvote 0

Mstonefish

Captain
    Feb 6, 2003
    Escondido
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    22' Bayrunner CC 140 Suzuki 4 stroke

View attachment 630134

Awesome, you kicked ass out there! I worked that area quite a bit yesterday before finally having some luck on the middle of the nine.

Upvote 0

Azarkon

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 28, 2015
    California
    Name
    Joe
    Boat
    N/A
    Don't know what people find difficult to believe about three wahoos. Offshore forum has a dozen threads about landing wahoos the last two days so you know there's a lot of them out there.

Upvote 0

Shark Meat

Diehard/Determined CAPT
    Apr 5, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Glacier Bay 2670 Isle Runner - Shark Meat II
    Very very nice. I'm still trying for numero uno ono! Congrats.

Upvote 0

lamnidae

Aug 25, 2008
    Escondido
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    anything I can fish from
    Congratulations on the triple catch on the Wahoo for a PBer. I don't think anyone else has posted a triple score on Wahoo on this site or others. It IS a significant catch!

There are a lot of Wahoo around but getting them in the boat is a different story.

This is a monumental catch. You don't hear the old timers talk about Wahoo runs from yester-year and the volume of fish is unprecedented.

Hope the eats were good.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
    May 4, 2004
    santee ca.
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
    High fiver to all on boat.:appl:

Upvote 0
    Jul 22, 2004
    Oceanside, Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    23' IMP WA "Hook - Up!"
    Did a trip with Cheryl trolling the north 9 in 72 degree water and nailed a nice 30lb wahoo on the first rod out, died after that so we ran about 10knotts north trolling a marauder and orange marlin rig and just below the dumping grounds we came into 74 degree water and both poles went off immediately had a double of a 40 and 50 lb wahoo, great fire drill commenced brought them in

First for this Jersey boy.......great day

View attachment 629850

Nice job!

Upvote 0