1. aquasport18

aquasport18 aquasport18

Name:
    the brusier
    Boat:
    21 ft stealh vip cc.
    Finnally new little skiff , new to me i mean . Went through it pumps wiring electronics hoses dragonfly new bait tank . t top , lights vhf compass all gauges , tank cleaned carbs rebuilt filters water separator fuel lines , tryed 6 diff props ended using 4 bladed 17 pitch . get 32 mph out of her at 4000 rs cruise 26 mph at 3400 rs .. lot of work bout 800 bucks that was parts regs vessal assist insurance . First ocean trip today she ran great everything cked out tits . headed to la jolla kelp , noon cleared m bay jetty . some birds working a current break bout south kelp saw a few nice boils . lots of red crabs in currentbreak water temp 60 green 2 ft seas light winds . Calicos on the chew white and green 4 inch plastic swimbaits . missed as many as i hooked , all fish catch n release. . boat ran good no issues caught a few fish . . great day on the water well worth the work. Thanks Dave and robbie for the help dialing in the boat . We are ready for the season . luv n fishes to all . THE CALM C;s

2. Dudley613

Dudley613 Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Chris
    Boat:
    21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
    You didn't buy your boat from gregorx by any chance did you? JK man thanks for the report! Glad you were fishing as I'm just home wishing...

3. gecsr1

gecsr1 28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"

Name:
    Gary
    Boat:
    28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
    Sounds nice, You should post some pics of your boat...

4. Reel hip

Reel hip Meet my "Well known Member"

Name:
    Doug
    Boat:
    25ft Skipjack fly
    Its amazing. When you put time and effort into a boat. It runs great. Good job

gecsr1 likes this.
  5. Tuna Vic

Tuna Vic I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Victor
    Boat:
    18ftC/CWellcraft Calico Time II
    Great,always nice when the shakedown trip goes well and you get to stretch the line too!

6. aquasport18

aquasport18 aquasport18

Name:
    the brusier
    Boat:
    21 ft stealh vip cc.
    I purchased the 18 .50 sportcraft from jason out of hunting beach. It didint need all that work. just wanted to know what was under me , when headed to 9 or 182 etc. solid hull . pounded the hell out of it a week after got it just to see what it could handle wave wise no cracks or fragures . ,Lot diff than the 21 ft vip cc i sold last month miss that but can only do what old bones will let you roger. b

7. Pgnracr

Pgnracr Member

Name:
    Jeff
    Boat:
    Line up
    Nice rig!! If it's Jason Gs boat I know it!! Either way congrats. RIP that bitch to SCI checker out!!! TL