The Right Kind

Slave to a Boat
  • Jul 9, 2003
    Santa Barbara
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    The Right Kind - 31' Cabo Express
    This trip is kickin' ass! Especially this newby Ali, he caught another one over two yesterday (223) with 3 more days of fishing.
    DSC00232.jpg

Upvote 0

Abaco

Aug 5, 2009
    Sacramento
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    The Organ
    That's really great. Chased it with the skiff like The Old Man and the Sea! Good for him!

Upvote 0

FishRock

Still trying to figure it all out
    Mar 27, 2013
    Alaska
    Name
    JAM
    Boat
    Thunnus - 22' Koffler BayBee (1990)
    Reinforces one constant. If you want to catch a fish you need to be fishing! (though I have had fish jump into my boat) He's doing the main things right. He booked a trip, showed up and is putting time in at the rail. This is a good reminder to everyone who has been sitting on the fence about moving up to a long range trip. Don't sweat the details just go. Unless you have a health issue you will do fine. Note the experianced crew member calmly coaching him at the rail. Listen to the crew and you will do fine. Great job by everyone on that boat from the angler, crew and fellow fishers. It will be hard to top that trip.

Reactions: Blown383
    Upvote 0

JohnTFT

Insomniac
    Feb 11, 2007
    The "718"
    Name
    John
    Boat
    A big Steel One
    I agree with BHP. Go buy a set of Golf Clubs. Its all down hill and really expensive from here on.

Main thing I gained out of this once again is Wind ons by Basil just work. Never fail.

Of all the tackle nonsense that gets talked about on these boards the one absolute is how well made BHP products are.

Ali called BHP today and thanked him for the terminal connections that landed what can only be called a lifetime trip.

Upvote 0

reellady

I'd rather be catching TUNA
    Aug 26, 2011
    fresno, ca usa
    Name
    donna
    Boat
    reel lady
    Awesome and epic. Been trying for years for a 300 lber, and still trying.

Upvote 0