I have done a couple of trips on the New Lo-An for bft/yft, 1.5 and 2.75 days. Nothing Long Range. Amy and I have done A Lot of fishing Mexico, Costa Rica etc. We fish Oregon a lot, have our own boat, catch hundreds of Albacore and dozens of Halibut/Salmon/Ling Cod each year. But, we have never done a trip like this! We would really like some recommendations for both boats and dates. Probably looking at a 7-day trip but not cast in stone.
- Would like a nice variety of Yellowtail, Wahoo and Tuna and hopefully plenty of action. Prefer lots of action to a few epic trophy fish
- Not interested in reds / lings / sheepshead. We catch loads of bottom fish in Oregon
- Do not need to focus on Cows or Supercows, 60 - 80# Tuna will make us smile
- Prefer a somewhat limited load trip, willing to pay extra to not be crowded when the fish are nipping
- Want a very nice stateroom for 2, nice accommodations, excellent food. I really want Amy to enjoy this trip and want to come again!