TunaChaser20

Captain
  • Jan 13, 2013
    Santee ca
    Name
    Albert P
    Boat
    La Guera
    Finally after a year of chasing blue fin, broken line,being sawed off by a bigger model on Lighter line, being spoiled on 20 lbs because they won’t bite the bigger line. Finally the first tuna to hit the deck on my boat. Was out Wednesday early morning chasing huge foamers around Carlsbad area. For no biters… all show no go,until about 3:00 in the afternoon. I find one of the liveliest sardine left in the bait tank,pinned the circle hook in the butt and let him go .. this guy was hauling ass and suddenly I get picked up… let him run for a good 7 seconds and I start winding come tight,and the fight is on … it felt great.. after about a 15 minute fight he hits the deck and I feel a huge relief… finally after so many times of getting up at 3 am to go chase them… I finally got one on my own boat. The smile on my face says it all.

69EA285A-3F5D-4740-98E8-826F86DBC175.jpeg

michael e. bingham

I Should Upgrade My Account
    May 26, 2015
    Name
    Pura Vida
    Boat
    Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
    Finally after a year of chasing blue fin, broken line,being sawed off by a bigger model on Lighter line, being spoiled on 20 lbs because they won’t bite the bigger line. Finally the first tuna to hit the deck on my boat. Was out Wednesday early morning chasing huge foamers around Carlsbad area. For no biters… all show no go,until about 3:00 in the afternoon. I find one of the liveliest sardine left in the bait tank,pinned the circle hook in the butt and let him go .. this guy was hauling ass and suddenly I get picked up… let him run for a good 7 seconds and I start winding come tight,and the fight is on … it felt great.. after about a 15 minute fight he hits the deck and I feel a huge relief… finally after so many times of getting up at 3 am to go chase them… I finally got one on my own boat. The smile on my face says it all.

View attachment 1299547
    That`s great you got you`re 1st now it`s time for you`re 2nd and 3rd , good luck out there

Reactions: TunaChaser20
    Upvote 0