sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
That link said session expired then I got a Netflix commercial Tony? Lot of good info on here.......my personal choices are my Nova with 00 Buckshot plug removed when it gets cleaned and is staying at home for a while. In the nightstand is and XD40 with FMJ hollow points. No family to protect or kids....just me.

Upvote 0

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
A couple more ideas here. Dogs ! get a couple dogs, I have 3 and not one strange sound goes un-noticed. they are on it like pronto. Alot of bad guys are afraid of dogs plus they are the best warning system, they can hear someone at the door before they knock. If it's late at night, I will rack one in my 12 gauge right there at the door so they can hear it. If they start kicking the door in, someone is going to get hurt and it isn't going to be me. If they get in, I'll back off down my hallway and get low, real low, cuz they will be coming down the hallway up real high, their weapon pointed down the hallway is going to block their view of me down low, then they get another volley of lead. Plan and practice. Take the wife to a range and get her use to handling a fire arm. If she is nervous with a gun a friendly or herself could get hurt or dead. It's like a machine and the operator is unsure of himself, they are going to get hurt with it.

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
BuonaFortuna 26' Seaswirl Striper
A couple more ideas here. Dogs ! get a couple dogs, I have 3 and not one strange sound goes un-noticed. they are on it like pronto. Alot of bad guys are afraid of dogs plus they are the best warning system, they can hear someone at the door before they knock. If it's late at night, I will rack one in my 12 gauge right there at the door so they can hear it. If they start kicking the door in, someone is going to get hurt and it isn't going to be me. If they get in, I'll back off down my hallway and get low, real low, cuz they will be coming down the hallway up real high, their weapon pointed down the hallway is going to block their view of me down low, then they get another volley of lead. Plan and practice. Take the wife to a range and get her use to handling a fire arm. If she is nervous with a gun a friendly or herself could get hurt or dead. It's like a machine and the operator is unsure of himself, they are going to get hurt with it.
LOL you do know that women are far better shots then most men in a non stressful environment. I was told if you want to blast a round for warning have a back up (handgun) next to you and shoot Screamer rounds out of the shotgun. I personally have never seen one of those rounds nor have heard the noise they make but they are said to scare the shit out of you.

Upvote 0

gpomplin

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Oct 13, 2006
Santee
Name
gary
Boat
A BIG RUBBER DUCK
LOL you do know that women are far better shots then most men in a non stressful environment. I was told if you want to blast a round for warning have a back up (handgun) next to you and shoot Screamer rounds out of the shotgun. I personally have never seen one of those rounds nor have heard the noise they make but they are said to scare the shit out of you.
better have ear plugs, works like a stun round.....:eek:

Upvote 0

Latest posts