Fins-N-Feathers 11 Day Thanksgiving trip on the Excel.

Dexter Outdoors

FinHunter619

May 18, 2019
San Diego
Name
Marty Parsons
Boat
VeXus AVX 1980
I’m happy to say we have been given the sponsorship spot for the Thanksgiving 11 day trip on the Excel this year. This trip already has a returning group of experienced fisherman, so we will be joining them for some fun. We are once again planning to continue our video series with Mike Wallace from the “Going Long” series. The new video from our 2020 trip should be coming out early to mid summer, hopefully. So keep an eye out for its release. I love Mike’s work as many others do, so I’m excited to see what will be producing. I believe we currently have about 7 spots remaining open, so if your interested in joining the trip, give Jason a call at the Excel office. Really looking forward to this trip.

Reactions: FishRock

FinHunter619

May 18, 2019
San Diego
Name
Marty Parsons
Boat
VeXus AVX 1980
Our FNF Thanksgiving trip is the last remaining trip in 2021 on the Excel that is not already sold out. I’m sure these open spots won’t last long once our Going Long video from last years trip gets released. I know Mike from Triplewall is working hard to get it done, so we can all check it. The teaser video was killer.