Finally after 5 years of wanting

Jul 18, 2003
downey/ca
Visit site
Name
bill swift
Boat
Triumph 215 CC
Well we finally did it--yesterday I signed the paperwork on our new boat.

Triumph 215cc
Yamaha 150 4 stroke
ez loader trailer

Thanks to Mark for all his advice and Capt Joe at Johnson Marine for the great deal.

We got the boat loaded-am-fm-cd player/raw water wash down/dual battiers/water-fuel separator/fishing package/anchor system/trim tabs/30 gallon bait tank/t-top with rocket launchers and spreader lights/potta pottie/twin captain chairs/Raymarine A65 gps-fishfinder-chart plotter/VHF radio/compass

We pick her up Wed and dump her in the water for a break in cruise.

Pictures will follow the test run

Bill and Roxanne

Firebird

Apr 15, 2007
OC
Name
Chris
Boat
19' Boston Whaler KB Lynne
Good for you guys.
Based on your posts, you seem like nice folks. you deserve it.

Bigfish69

Dirty Fisherman
Jun 19, 2006
Lakeside Ranch
Name
JOHN
Boat
Wellcraft V-20, 200 hp etec, 85' Holiday sportfisher
BS without pics. LOL

Just messin,,,sounds like you will be ready for the hunt. If you ever need a boat for a buddy, let me know. Its gonna take a few trips to work out all the bugs. once again congrats.

KuttySark

Dec 20, 2005
Mt Helix
Name
Dan
Boat
In due time
Congrats! I love my 17' CC Triumph. For the money it's a great boat and very fishable. The 215 though is a serious step up. You're going to love it.

Punkfish

Fish This!!!
Jun 20, 2005
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Name
Jason
Boat
24 Ft. Skipjack Flybridge "Regulators"
Sweet, congrats you guys! I'm sure you and Rox will enjoy the quiet time together!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Jas....................................................................................................

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Congratulations to the both of you!
You certainly did your research.

ALUMINATOR

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 16, 2003
North San Diego County
caspsolutions.com
Name
Dennis
Boat
27' self built
I can't think of any other two people that for now have smiles from ear to ear!! I can't wait for the pictures.

First reading I saw TRIUMPH then YAMAHA still thing motorcycles???? All you need is a HARLEY trailer. LOL

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
Congrats on the new purchase. I was talking to Joe on Wednesday and he said while the FHS was a bust this year Triumph has put some great incentives on their products. For example: FHS price of $37,900 now in the $31k range, and paired with US Bank to help getting financed a little easier. This has translated into much better sales this month. So if anybody is in the market for a new boat give Joe a call at Johnson Marine in Ontario.

BTW tell Joe you can't wait until Wednesday to get your boat and that you want to be on his unadvertised "Customer Appreciation Trip" to the Channel Islands this Sunday, I'm sure he can make room for you guys. Good Luck with the new boat.

Az.monkey

Oct 27, 2003
PQ
Visit site
Name
Karl
Boat
Which one ?
Hmmmm ?
Roxabilly
Free Time
Cooker
Sunbeam
Bodygaurd
Get Wet
Wet Roxs
Another Bill

I'll come up with some more

Wideflange

Sep 6, 2008
NorCal
Name
Greg
Boat
'20 Mako CC
Hmmmm ?
Roxabilly
Free Time
Cooker
Sunbeam
Bodygaurd
Get Wet
Wet Roxs
Another Bill

I'll come up with some more
Swift Willy
Reel Swift

MORGS

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 5, 2003
Montrose
Name
Morgan
Boat
Boatless
congrats Rox and Bill you guys are seriously going to put a hurting on the fish.

marlyn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
congrats guys! i cant wait to hear what rox dreams up for on the water lunch menus.have fun and if you need anything were all here for ya.oh yeah names,''hardly davidson'' ''roxies rival".my favorite one so far is ''another bill'',it kinda says it all.joe mentioned to me that he thought rox was a chemist but i corrected him and let him know that she was a ''chef'',the chemist thing was just a hobby.

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
Bill and Roxie... HUGE congrats!!! I know your gonna killem! Cause Bill know's every skippers "spot" and the skippers father to! LOL

BTW Wannabe Dark come on great name! :)

Ok ask Chuck!

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2003
downey/ca
Visit site
Name
bill swift
Boat
Triumph 215 CC
Thanks everyone---Jason yes we will still fish chartere this for mostly inshore fishing with the grandkids and a few trips to the lake-had to get something to give birdman a run for his money trolling Irvine-lol--Surfdoc--we will ask Chuck-great name I agree

Captain Curt

Cooter
Jun 22, 2003
Mission Viejo
www.noahstackle.net
Name
Curtis
Boat
24ft Skipjack FB "Hanna"
Congrats you two..................welcome to the wonderfull life of Private Boating. It can't be beat. Going out with friends and family, finding your own fish, no assholes at the rail beside you, calling you own shots and seeing those big smiles from everyone you put on fish. You and the Rox are going to have fun times for sure. Pics.........pics, oh hell........I want to see it in person. Let's go fishing.

Curtis..........

The boat Hanna..........

roxfisher

Apr 28, 2003
Downey
Visit site
Name
Roxanne Swift
Boat
not yet
I am very excited. I have never owned a boat, even when I was a kid Dad took me on open party trips.

We will still do charters, this is Bill's and my baby,as I was a bit too old for that when we got married.

The good side to this is that I have most always had to deal with a dick at the rail, telling me to get out of the way when the action starts, offering help with my left handed reels as they felt "you got these things on backwards", hey it's left handed dipshit--And the ever popular "they shouldn't let women on boats".

But the most important thing is that Bill and I can enjoy being with each other, on our time, doing what we do.
Hey, if this boats a rockin'------------WE ARE FISHING!!

Hey Stan--I am DARK around the edges!!! LOL

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
"Rail This"
"Another Bill"
"Rox Hopper"