KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
Mar 4, 2009
Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
Name
Kim
Boat
28' Farallon Walkaround "Paragon"
Yeah of done some searches on tables et cetera on various websites.
I was going to make my own just because I thought it'd be fun but things are going on that is consuming time. We have the place at Westport ripped apart redoing all the main living area, working on the house here in Tacoma and a couple other things going on that is/will consume time. Soooo I've been looking at ready made stuff which kind of looks cheaper than do your own anyway.

Wondering if anyone is using the Miller Marine product which actually looks like a great value and a nice unit? https://www.millermarineproducts.com/fillet-and-rigging-tables/rigging-fillet-table-40-x-16/
I'd go with the 40". Do you find the 16" depth deep enough if you have it?

Any other suggestions?

Mounting a table might be interesting as I want to mount whatever onto the 1 1/4" rails that the boat has. I'd probably go with something like these Magma mounts if I can find them in stock somewhere...https://www.fisheriessupply.com/magma-dual-extended-horizontal-round-rail-mount
Or these:
Amazon productHopefully I could get away from using legs.

What do you guys do with the tables when tuna fishing? On the Duckworth which had a nice unit built by 3 Rivers I took it off when out for tuna as it was a bit high. Do you leave it on or leave it behind. I'm thinking with a rail mount it might not be in the way.

Upvote 0

Tomictime

Crusty Old Salt
May 9, 2014
Poverty Bay & Carlsbad
Name
Jim
Boat
Boatless.....
B8E6C40F-17D4-4007-AB66-9FBE56B50438.jpeg

Upvote 0

Realdeal

Almost A Member
Jun 11, 2009
Shoreline wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
25’ NR OS
I have had a couple Miller marine tables and have been happy with them. The new dog bone mount was not available when I purchased mine but wish it was!!

Ryan

Reactions: PNW Drifter
J
JThiessen
I thought their dogbone was only set up for trolling motors?
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
www.metropolitandetail.com
Name
Benjamin
Boat
Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'
I have a 40x16 on my Parker from Miller marine, it’s wonderful and worth every penny....I have Rudnick 18x36 or 38 on my pursuit and it’s rad too! Nicks is stronger and will not warp in sun, Miller marine will be garbage if stored in marina, mine is still crisp cause I store it in a garage, I’d go with nicks cause the base is all aluminum. Hope this helps. If you want to see either In person let me know

Upvote 0

Cohoho

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 19, 2010
Lake Tapps, Washington
Name
Cohoho
Boat
COHOHO - 23 ft Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore - SOLD
I have one of the original Rudnick tables, sits on the back of the jet boat exposed to all elements all year long and in perfect shape. Buddy had them fabricate same one but powder coated it to match North River, it is awesome, also sits exposed day after day without issues... It is quickly taken off the back of the 31 NR... Plus - bonus - Miller Marine doesn't add beer holders like Rudnick that fit Coors light cans perfectly! Budweiser cans will not fit in the can holders, lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
Mar 4, 2009
Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
Name
Kim
Boat
28' Farallon Walkaround "Paragon"
I have one of the original Rudnick tables, sits on the back of the jet boat exposed to all elements all year long and in perfect shape. Buddy had them fabricate same one but powder coated it to match North River, it is awesome, also sits exposed day after day without issues... It is quickly taken off the back of the 31 NR... Plus - bonus - Miller Marine doesn't add beer holders that fit Coors light cans perfectly! Budweiser cans will not fit in the can holders, lol
Too late for me now. I ended up pulling the trigger on the Miller before I saw the Rudnick comments. I guess we'll see how it holds up. Regarding the beer can holders....Got too much of the CG license thing in my head. Never gets consumed by me while I'm on the water driving. Some of my friends while out sport fishing that hold similar licenses thing I'm nuts.....I always tell them "I'm pure as the wind driven snow.".

Upvote 0

Tomictime

Crusty Old Salt
May 9, 2014
Poverty Bay & Carlsbad
Name
Jim
Boat
Boatless.....
I have one of the original Rudnick tables, sits on the back of the jet boat exposed to all elements all year long and in perfect shape. Buddy had them fabricate same one but powder coated it to match North River, it is awesome, also sits exposed day after day without issues... It is quickly taken off the back of the 31 NR... Plus - bonus - Miller Marine doesn't add beer holders like Rudnick that fit Coors light cans perfectly! Budweiser cans will not fit in the can holders, lol
7F559253-5EB4-45E9-A24D-F12EE7A477A3.jpeg

Reactions: Sammy Hooker
Upvote 0

punted coho

Jan 29, 2013
buckley wa
Name
josh
Boat
Yes
I checked out one of nick rudnicks tables in person and it was pretty bitchin. I also remember the one @Reel Hooker posted pics of a while back on his pursuit being pretty sweet too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0