Hismosa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat
    Boats n hoes
    You will get a much better product on land. Also the boats that do actually cut the fish on board usually charge a premium for tuna and your fish is going to be butchered and you're still going to have to finish fileting it once home and packaging it up.

So either pay up or do it yourself

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    I wouldn't consider filleting on the boat fish processing.I will agree you probably paid too much for what you got.

Reactions: kevina
    Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    I wouldn't consider filleting on the boat fish processing.I will agree you probably paid too much for what you got.
    last month I was charged $8.00 A piece for Yellows ,
    from 12 to 15 LBS ,on A overnight Trip .
    it still beats dealing with the Carcasses .

Reactions: Noah & Scoot
    Upvote 0

Mr. DRE

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Sep 23, 2019
    West Hills, CA
    Name
    Andre
    Boat
    Private
    Deckies have to make a living too. My last trip I paid out of necessity cause Vegas was calling my name later in the day. My tab was just over $200 for 3 day limit of BFT.

kevina

• Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    What is H and M Landing Fish Processing? Is this a new company?

Deckies have to make a living too. My last trip I paid out of necessity cause Vegas was calling my name later in the day. My tab was just over $200 for 3 day limit of BFT.
    The other deckhands need to take lessons from the constitution, They don't even need to cut one fish and they each make good side money, with all extra fee's they hit you up with.

Upvote 0

kevina

• Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    50 cents a sardine.
    I wouldn't be surprised in the near future this boat will have one tank of cured sardines (The boat cured them in the slammer over the course of a week or so, Feeding them, cleaning out the dead ones, etc), Or they go make tank of mackerel. The boat will have receiver bait for everyone to use or You can buy their PREMIMUN BAIT for a small fee. If the boat reads this, I bet their brain is spinning right now on how to make this happen!!

Upvote 0