Favorite feature of individual boats you ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
It may have already been said but... The Crew.

swami 805

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
The upper state rooms on the Royal Star have a porthole window for the upper bunk. Nice to see the ocean when you're nodding off.

raw66

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 23, 2014
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Gary M
Boat
USS Howard W Gilmore AS-16 Sub Pac6
Thanks Steve...nice to meet you. You of all the danglers have been the most informative ! Just know my avatar pic is from last year. I really enjoy people and a little nut busting too, just the Italian girl in me, can't help it ! LOL If that's a recent picture holding that BMF moss back I'm impressed... Sounds as you guys don't really like the ladies on your trips ? One thing about me, I'm not about acting like a wife or some zoo keeper either. I'm a slut... I'm a one night stand...I love that song by Blondie, Gotcha ya!, Get your mind out of the gutter !LOL:D
Sounds like you and my sister Mario would really hit it off. She is after all my only sister and has had a hard life. She fished for bonefish once but with your records and world travels she could learn a thing or two if she can keep her tongue out of your mouth. Mario has always like boys and she is getting mixed signals from guys on the 3/4 day boats. She needs to fish with other ladies like you
Me thinks 'little kitty' is starting to smell a 'little fishy'.
Any

Status
Not open for further replies.