Favorite brand of fluorocarbon line?

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Japan sends the US tourist pricing. Frothing for Flouro while competing for a bite with 20+ other anglers. Fish have been run over and are spooky. More abrasion resistant when dropping down in line size

Seaguar Japan Kureha comes in 150 meter spools now. Money saver for those who fish straight flourocarbon and it does not hurt the wallet as much to fish a short top shot. At Kureha per meter by diameter cost

Or go longer top shot and be more comfortable. Ideally, I prefer 20'+ top shot. But would go shorter due to cost

Fish by diameter. I used blue label diameter standard to know what # I'm fishing with for Kureha

For real world results. Fished the 62# at Lupe when most fishers used 40-50#. The Kureha landed the 2 largest fish for the boat

OG thread on Kureha. Later had great results

1575673-4c43692c4c42580351895d2d911aad3e_2 (1).jpg

Upvote 0

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
Dang surprised you gave her 3 chances. I would have thrown her overboard the first time she broke my heart.

OH wait... we're talking about fishing line. Same thing, right?
:Beat_Them
I know you right..!!! :)

Upvote 0

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
Aftcos Seiko floracarbon is a lot like blackwater, Aftco had sunline make it for them, I really like it, I have fished virtually every brand floro there is at one time or another. Seiko is extremly abrasion resistant, extremely strong , gets bit really well , and is pretty reasonable in price. I tend to pull pretty hard, and haven't had any failures with it yet.
Yeah, been looking at that. Thanks for your input... !

Reactions: jer dog
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
IGFA rated line diameter

Gets bit great if you don't get chewed off

Upvote 0

NoFeelings

Almost A Member
Aug 5, 2012
Irvine/CA/U.S.A.
Name
Eddy
Boat
Parker 2320 “No Feelings”
Was using black water then to blue label as it’s no longer available. Was used to the stiffness of black water, and didn’t like blue as much. Recently switched to Izor fluoro and it’s as close to black water as I can get in my opinion. Stiff and think, gets the job done.

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Want to land what you hook. Fish Izor

Reactions: NoFeelings
Upvote 0