JustFishn

Almost A Member
Jul 17, 2011
Los Angeles
Name
Justin
Boat
14' Livingston
Hi everyone, I am looking for some support as I have just recently started a YouTube Channel
It would be greatly appreciated if you all would give it a look, a LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and a SHARE on any and all my posts and videos, even if you don’t like it haha, it would help me out a great deal. By doing this you all will help me be able to get out and fish more and that means I would be able to create more content and share info about what is going on when and where I fish. Some of you might already know who I am and for those of you who don’t, I’m the guy Fishing offshore on a 14’ Skiff for Tuna Marlin and whatever else lurks in the deep.
I currently just posted a video I threw together of clips from other videos I made in the past. Including nether video of that big blue marlin I hooked off of Anacapa two seasons ago.
Now my plan with this channel is to fish hard and document it and creat epic cinematic videos to share and include information about what it is I am doing when I fish, so it would help me a great deal if you all spread and share this link and get me more support, I will be forever great full.
Here’s the link and don’t forget to click on the bell to turn on the notifications on YouTube, thank you all so much, stay safe and tight lines out there.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1P7OOLTte8XxDAXdtgUQw

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    :pee:
    Hi everyone, I am looking for some support as I have just recently started a YouTube Channel
    It would be greatly appreciated if you all would give it a look, a LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and a SHARE on any and all my posts and videos, even if you don’t like it haha, it would help me out a great deal. By doing this you all will help me be able to get out and fish more and that means I would be able to create more content and share info about what is going on when and where I fish. Some of you might already know who I am and for those of you who don’t, I’m the guy Fishing offshore on a 14’ Skiff for Tuna Marlin and whatever else lurks in the deep.
    I currently just posted a video I threw together of clips from other videos I made in the past. Including nether video of that big blue marlin I hooked off of Anacapa two seasons ago.
    Now my plan with this channel is to fish hard and document it and creat epic cinematic videos to share and include information about what it is I am doing when I fish, so it would help me a great deal if you all spread and share this link and get me more support, I will be forever great full.
    Here’s the link and don’t forget to click on the bell to turn on the notifications on YouTube, thank you all so much, stay safe and tight lines out there.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1P7OOLTte8XxDAXdtgUQw

Reactions: Fishin_Buddy
    Upvote 0

bent rod todd

Ling cod killa
    Jun 5, 2011
    Auburn,ca
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    Skipjack 20 open (Ding A Ling) 14ft mirrocraft ( Lil Ding A Ling)
    Subscribed, good luck with the videos, love the lv 14
    Badass little skiffs.

Upvote 0

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
    May 11, 2007
    You're mined!
    www.csicop.org
    Name
    Alan
    Boat
    1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
    I'm not a "chick" but if you wanna increase your audience I recommend jumping in and feeding em the steel when they are reluctant to cooperate.

Upvote 0