MF-FISHING

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 17, 2005
Las Vegas, nv
Name
Miles
Boat
Robalo 2120
Booked this trip back in February with the hope of getting some of my friends to come out with there kids for some fishing over fathers day weekend. Well that was a success, 17 friends and family ended up going in our group. And 27 people total on the boat. Our odds of getting a fishing or two were in our favor. This was the Excalibur's 2nd trip of the season, so we were hopeful they could get us on the fish. We had plenty of chances to hook a BFT but you know how finicky they can be. We ended up only landing 2 BFT (1 Landed by my son) and 6 lost to equipment malfunctions, so there were some casualties. We Had a kickass time with the kids. Its a funny thing when you bring your kids, all that matters is getting them on a fish. Ended up with 2 Bluefin and 50 or so Yellowtail. Not bad for a bunch of Desert Rats!!!

Our group minus a couple of nappers!!
2 FD - 2019.jpg

My boys first Bluefin.....Proud dad moments!!
FD 2019.jpg

Happy Fathers Day with my Boys!!
Fahter Day 2019 with the boys.jpg

FD4 2019.jpg

Joey's BFT - Not bad for 15 years old!!!
Joey's BFT.jpg

The complete Las Vegas Crew!!!
FD3 2019.jpg

Last edited:

MF-FISHING

Jul 17, 2005
Las Vegas, nv
Name
Miles
Boat
Robalo 2120
Thanks guys.....if you like the video, please subscribe!!!!!

solid72

"Fishhard"
Aug 27, 2010
Torrance, Ca
Name
Dave
Boat
Some day. I'll hustle to fish on yours.
Dude!!! Super stoked for you. A very special Father’s Day gift for sure. I was super stoked for y’all watching the video.

Reactions: MF-FISHING

MF-FISHING

Jul 17, 2005
Las Vegas, nv
Name
Miles
Boat
Robalo 2120
Dude!!! Super stoked for you. A very special Father’s Day gift for sure. I was super stoked for y’all watching the video.
Thanks man.....I have never been so pumped for someone to land a fish!!!

Pat Gerrard

Paddy Hopper
May 24, 2014
Name
Pat
Boat
21' Triumph
My son is 22 and we are going on the Excalibur for a 5 1/2 day in Sept. I sent him your video and told him that's what I want for Fathers day as well!!!

muledeer07

Jun 30, 2008
USA
Name
Wade
Boat
None
That was an amazing video. Father and son what a perfect day for both of you. Congratulations.

MF-FISHING

Jul 17, 2005
Las Vegas, nv
Name
Miles
Boat
Robalo 2120
My son is 22 and we are going on the Excalibur for a 5 1/2 day in Sept. I sent him your video and told him that's what I want for Fathers day as well!!!
This was 2 days after my son's 21st birthday. What a kick ass bday present for him and a great Father's Day for me!!