Dr. Fowl

I need a bigger dog!
Sep 26, 2006
San Diego
Name
Bryant
Boat
Fowl Play 1754 Grizzly 75 Merc Optimax
I have one spot left. PM me for details. I am even open to trading a membership for some concrete work.
thanks.

Upvote 0

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
Jan 12, 2010
Kurt's neighborhood
Name
Tony
Boat
Tarpon 140
I'd be all over the trade deal if I were still in SoCal. One of you local construction guys ought to snag that offer.

Upvote 0

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
With your Mom
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
18' Center Console " D-Bar II "
This is the best club IMHO......I have never, let me repeat NEVER failed to shoot a limit from FF.
Hey Bry you know I was a concrete finisher by trade before I learned to operate, so if you want to buy the mud ill put it down and finish it for ya. I have no problem taking care of shit for ya you know that!!!!!

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
This is the best club IMHO......I have never, let me repeat NEVER failed to shoot a limit from FF.
Hey Bry you know I was a concrete finisher by trade before I learned to operate, so if you want to by the mud ill put it down and finish it for ya. I have no problem taking care of shit for ya you know that!!!!!

That sounds like a threat. What kind of equipment do you operate? Skiploader with gigantic vibrating dildo bucket?? :shithappens::finger::shithappens::finger:

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    That sounds like a threat. What kind of equipment do you operate? Skiploader with gigantic vibrating dildo bucket?? :shithappens::finger::shithappens::finger:

Brandon quit being a tool on here, please.

Upvote 0

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
    Jun 26, 2004
    With your Mom
    Name
    Jim Perkins
    Boat
    18' Center Console " D-Bar II "

Actually I can run anything, but a crane!!!!!
    I wasn't threatening anyone, I was offering a hand to a good friend to do work he doesn't do.

And Brandork anytime your ready .......... ANYTIME!!!!

Upvote 0