Fowl Play

Sep 22, 2014
LA
vimeo.com
Name
Tom
Boat
N/A
I had to come back and watch it again today.

It's still awesome!

Although, I hope it doesn't happen again, it's definitely the best/most hilarious experience I've ever had on the water -- so glad we were filming. Damn... pushing 1,000 views already... I should have posted it to youtube and monetized it... I might have made a whole dollar!

Upvote 0

Clarioncat

Almost A Member
Nov 14, 2010
Cerritos, CA
Name
Matthew
I felt a little bad for the guy trying to gaff the last fish with a sizable Dodo on the deck between the legs...... lucky that fish was relatively spent.

Upvote 0

Roadrunner

Oct 3, 2004
San Diego
Name
John Gleaves
Boat
20 foot, Westcoaster, Roadrunner
Great day on the water and Dodo are always fun. Can't wait to get my fill with a 10 day trip in 3 weeks.
An earlier post mentioned good there was not a big swell. Safety note: Saw the part of the video when a four were on one side near the corner. Got a flash back of when a boat flipped(think near the 43) when all got into one corner of it when a swell hit the boat just right. Don't know your boat. Food for thought. Better food = Wish I was eating dodo tonight.

Great job

Upvote 0

arcos157

Almost A Member
Oct 22, 2012
san diego/california/usa
Name
matt
Boat
the backlash
A bunch of rods every where, a guy falls over board, the guy in the apron isn't paying attention with the gaff, the other guy has no idea how to gaff a dorado or mahi to you guys. These are just a few of the mistakes. Oh and all the shit rolling around on deck. Safety is definitely the number 1 concern on that boat......Shit Show!!! Congrats on the fish though.

Upvote 0

spongehead

"ONE FISH AT A TIME"
Sep 12, 2010
garden grove, ca
Name
David
Boat
Maria
That's fkn hilarious, I like the guy still baiting his line after dude falls in then throws the overboard guys hat into the bait tank! Love it. Glad we got a walk-around!

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
I fished the hidden Saturday.I think I heard you talking about the overboard incident on the radio.
Didn't see ya down there...then again I didn't see a single boat all day long :)

Upvote 0