moto110

TEAM B-SQUAD
Mar 16, 2009
Lomita,CA
Name
Kevin Jansen
Boat
17cc B-Squad
Went searchin in King's Harbor at a couple spots i've seen around and wanted to try. Long Story short only fish we saw all day was for breakfast. Tryin to figure out k1's new camera and video makin software so threw ( finally got my spelling right i hope) a video together anyways for the hell of it.

YouTube - Get Bit Season 1 Episode 2

Upvote 0

Ready4TheYellow

The Fishing Guru
Mar 15, 2006
Lomita
Name
Steve
Boat
The Fishing SHO
Wow...THAT DID SUCK....

Here I thought you guys would be making Baja Fish Gear proud...

EPIC FAIL! but good video...cant wait for episode 2.

Upvote 0

moto110

TEAM B-SQUAD
Mar 16, 2009
Lomita,CA
Name
Kevin Jansen
Boat
17cc B-Squad
so is that avatar of you sitonmyface?

and steve no one cares what you think. lol. but seriously no one does.

Upvote 0

bsp

Almost A Member
Dec 31, 2008
SoCal
Name
Marc
Boat
None
Good video. My buddy and I hit it up 2 weeks for nothing except one bit off swimbait tail. If you think the skinny kid route was something, try fishing with somebody who takes the 6'6" route.... so frigging annoying. The harbor should be picking up soon. Maybe we'll see you out there.

Upvote 0

moto110

TEAM B-SQUAD
Mar 16, 2009
Lomita,CA
Name
Kevin Jansen
Boat
17cc B-Squad
Ya it's been a slow pick in the harbor lately. we pulled a calico out of our first spot the night before. ya imhoping the fishing will pick up soon.

Upvote 0

kelpbass_kid

Salvay Pacific
Oct 6, 2006
SCI
Name
Evan
Boat
29 ft. Crystaliner "Hawk", 22 ft. Ranger Bahia 220 "RazeRanger"
the fish are there, and they are starting to bite. I got 5 sandies and 1 calico on wednesday, and 5 calicos on friday.

Its all about knowing where to look, and then spending the time in the right areas. King Harbor is the kind of place where it is either on or off, and 20 feet to the left or right may make or break your day.

Upvote 0

tresher_one

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jul 12, 2008
Culver City
Name
Robert
Boat
28 Foot Imaginery Boston Whaler!!!
Heyu big steve would love to see one of your vids on the jet sky, please pm me when you do. Thanks in advance!!

Upvote 0

candybar_kid

Team Basstic
Oct 4, 2009
South Bay
Name
Jared Malott
Boat
12 Fiberglass skiff, Float Tube, Boston Whaler Montauk 170 "Basstic"
Like Evan said it either they bite of they don't. Evan and I have been fishing king harbor for almost 3 years now. We've spent alot of time finding spot and prefecting our techniques. First off I have never seen a fish caught in the three places you fished. Try fishing more in twards the slips. That seems to be were we catch most of our fish. And i would recomend using 3in big hammers on a 1/4 or 3/8 ounce leadhead. I prefer using the ball heads with the cheap hooks tha bend out if you put enough preasure, because you do get alot of snags. Hope this information has helped you a little. Go catch some fish,

Upvote 0

doorman

Bartle Doo
Sep 14, 2009
lakeside
Name
Brett Murray
Boat
21', champion,
straight CRIMINAL. love it, add some fish and thats a solid vid.
Evan and Jared know whats up.

Upvote 0

kelpbass_kid

Salvay Pacific
Oct 6, 2006
SCI
Name
Evan
Boat
29 ft. Crystaliner "Hawk", 22 ft. Ranger Bahia 220 "RazeRanger"
I forgot to mention it, but I really love the editing in the video. The intro was awesome!

Upvote 0

doorman

Bartle Doo
Sep 14, 2009
lakeside
Name
Brett Murray
Boat
21', champion,
I forgot to mention it, but I really love the editing in the video. The intro was awesome!
yeah and don't forget the king of the hill outro

Upvote 0

Capt. G

BD Outdoors Contributor
May 25, 2007
Osaka, Japan
www.bigbait.jp
Name
Capt. G
Boat
黒潮No.2
so is that avatar of you sitonmyface?

It's not nice to pick on people--but it is fun a f**k--thanx for the laugh.

Creativity shown in your vid editing--add either some chix in biker shorts fishing, or some fish, and you will have a done deal.

Upvote 0

moto110

TEAM B-SQUAD
Mar 16, 2009
Lomita,CA
Name
Kevin Jansen
Boat
17cc B-Squad
First off I have never seen a fish caught in the three places you fished. Try fishing more in twards the slips. ,

The first spot we fished in the vid we pulled a legal out just as the sun was setting friday, but nothin since.

Well maybe we can go fish the harbor sometime and get some chronic tacos.

Upvote 0

candybar_kid

Team Basstic
Oct 4, 2009
South Bay
Name
Jared Malott
Boat
12 Fiberglass skiff, Float Tube, Boston Whaler Montauk 170 "Basstic"
The first spot we fished in the vid we pulled a legal out just as the sun was setting friday, but nothin since.

Well maybe we can go fish the harbor sometime and get some chronic tacos.

sounds like a plan i hit up chronic tacos alot because its near my school. pm me if you feel like fishing.

Upvote 0

white box121

Don't get corn holed
Jul 31, 2008
Lomita, California
Name
kev
Boat
RIP Qualifier 105

yeah and don't forget the king of the hill outro

Creativity shown in your vid editing[/QUOTE]

thanks guy. i had no idea what i was going to do with that eating scene. i was watching king of the hill at 2am and got the light bulb above the head

will be experimenting with new intros, ive got a sunrise time lapse that i want to utilize

Upvote 0

Latest posts