Love2Fish

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 18, 2006
Rosemead
Name
Kevin
Boat
n/a
Selling a factory Calstar 800M with upgraded Aftco reel seat and cork handle, 8' 20~40#, in good condition. Asking $220 Pick up in El Segundo (day time) or Rosemead (evening).

Thanks

IMG_0210[1].JPG

IMG_0200[1].JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

peyesam

Apr 12, 2010
escondido,ca
Name
paul everts
Boat
lookin
If it had the smaller reel seat it would be sold. The accurate valiant won’t fit on it
Sweet set up dig the cork

Love2Fish

Feb 18, 2006
Rosemead
Name
Kevin
Boat
n/a
I like that thing, minus the gimbal lol. But, great blank, and sick upgrade. GLWS
If it had the smaller reel seat it would be sold. The accurate valiant won’t fit on it
Sweet set up dig the cork
Thanks for the kind words. This is a perfect rod for yoyo or droppler loop at Colonet for those brutal homeguard during winter time. I saw people broke up a graphite reel seat to a 30 lber yellow. The gimbal there is to match with the reel seat, you never know when you might need it, lol.

Reactions: Ralph Hammond

Ralph Hammond

Lb’s Customs
Aug 29, 2018
La Crescenta CA
Name
Ralph ‘Lb’ H.
Boat
Outrider-Mirage-Excel-Shogun-Endeavor
Thanks for the kind words. This is a perfect rod for yoyo or droppler loop at Colonet for those brutal homeguard during winter time. I saw people broke up a graphite reel seat to a 30 lber yellow. The gimbal there is to match with the reel seat, you never know when you might need it, lol.
Radical build. One of my favorite blanks.