F*n fuel theives!

Discussion in 'Washington Fishing Reports' started by archy99, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Glad Wrap

Glad Wrap I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    boat whore
    They will be back. Take the air out, slash or remove the tires, do something!

2. J.C.

J.C. Run what ya Brung

Name:
    Justin
    Boat:
    18' aluminum
    Ill bet your wife would do it. LOL She sounds like mine.

3. Fog Ducker!

Fog Ducker! Misanthropical member

Name:
    Dave
    Boat:
    4 and counting!
    Ice pick the sidewalls!

Ducker!

4. 2futitus

2futitus Checks in the Mail

Name:
    Nick
    Boat:
    BW 255 Conquest
    Great ideas by the group! Also don't forget to post a little note stating you have the license number and you will be monitoring the neighborhood for more thefts and if any occur you know how to get a hold of them.

Calis likes this.
  5. archy99

archy99 Member

Name:
    Geoff
    Boat:
    26' Clippercraft - PENCILS DOWN
    Sounds like the truck was gone when my wife got up this morning. Missed my damn opportunity.
    I do have pics of it going out over the neighborhood watch wires and through some contacts with the PD. With any luck, this ain't over, and his infraction will turn into a warrant when Crackmasta Flash can't pay da man.

Interesting tip I picked up from the Google, btw. He had a new 2-pack of Superglue on his seat, one squeezed totally, agressively dry, and the other unused, but clearly "on deck"...looked a bit odd where it was sitting. http://www.cuna.org/Stay-Informed/News-Now/CU-System/Super-Glue-Latest-ATM-Skimmers--Weapon/

6. Cap'n Coldeye

Cap'n Coldeye Salt Shaker

Name:
    Aaron
    Boat:
    Shamrock 220 "Loco Gringo"
    I had not heard about that one yet. Thanks for the heads up.

7. Corey G

Corey G Boat ho extraordinaire

Name:
    Corey Guild
    Boat:
    Gravy
    Thieves fucking suck. Such a chicken shit crime. They should chop thieves hands off like I've heard they do/used to do in the Middle East...

Calis likes this.
  8. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    Story is bullshit.

You caught Sancho.

Sancho was tearing it up....then, was running out the window when you caught him.

Sancho doesn't want your gas. Sancho just wants your ass and grass.

9. 26grumpy

26grumpy who hooked who

Name:
    Joe
    Boat:
    Freefrom Boats Club
    I agree, no vehicle damage or they might come again looking for retribution.

Too bad it's a little late for you to do anything now but in the spirit of this thread and your gal's 'nads, here's a "get some justice" suggestion. My buddies truck kept stalling. It was intermittant, ran good for a few day then stall, spend $, run good then stall. He chased it for a year going to the dealer and indy shops, spent at least $1k and it still stalled. One day I pulled the gas tank and there's two tampons rolling around inside. I dump them out on the driveway and the look on my buddy's face was priceless. Seems he had a nasty falling out with his chick a year or so prior to his car troubles. He caught her in his carport snooping around one night after the break-up, she said she was looking for some of her stuff in the carport cabinet so he never even thought she was messing with his truck. A year later and he's got a stalling truck.

Justice with a delayed fuse.

10. gonzo25

gonzo25 GOT A BIG ONE

Name:
    george
    Boat:
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    You fucked up... you missed your chance to make sure it doesn't happen again. I would have waited for him with my stun gun and 3' of rubber hose and put it to him with authority, if you do them like you mean it, they aren't going to be coming back for any "payback". You work them till you can't pick up that hose... stick your 357 in their mouth and tell them if they come back they will be the only one who won't hear the shot,then stand up, piss on them and walk away.

It's not for everyone, but it works for me. it is also just a little bit illegal... brandishing a firearm is a year mandatory so think about that. You will have twenty minutes to do anything you want... put in some fresh batteries and hit them again. shave their head or whatever you like... but do something they won't forget.

that sends a message to everyone... it isn't a complicated decision.... would you go and take something from someone you know will fuck you up... or go take it from someone that won't do shit to you if you get caught?

J.C. and goatram like this.
  11. Glad Wrap

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    boat whore
    This is so extreme, but i love it!

That 72 hour crap is BS, Tacoma gives you 24 hours, even then in this case they probably would have towed it. They don't fuck around in T-town

Calis likes this.
  12. saltwaterfish

saltwaterfish Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Jason
    Boat:
    looking for new one
    maybe "someone" will put something in his gas tank that will assist him with blowing the engine when he drives it away LOL

13. Floatflyer

Floatflyer Hope to Catch a Fish!

Name:
    Floatflyer
    Boat:
    24' Bayliner, Ni Modo
    I can't believe these guys got away without being videotaped and followed to their place at a minimum. A confrontation like this is something most victims of crime live(or more likely, dream of)!! The reality of this is probably the victim would get in more trouble that the POS thieves. The police did nothing?? WTF!!!!

Calis likes this.
  14. Glad Wrap

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    boat whore
    Police tend to want a way to connect the thieves to a crime, no way to know if they guys who ran owned the truck. Didn't have names or anything, so not a ton most LE agencies would or could do. Their is so much case law that ties the hands of cops now a days it makes it hard to do things that most people would think cops should do. And you don't want to be that cop that creates new case law. You can thank the criminals that get to sue the home owner after breaking in and falling down the stairs because of loose carpet or some BS like that.

15. chad gee

chad gee Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Starts with a C....
    Boat:
    I was going to suggest loosening and/or removing lugnuts on one and/or all wheels, but that may cause an accident and harm innocent bystanders, so its probably a bad idea.

16. TexMojoII

TexMojoII Well, Shit!

Name:
    Larry
    Boat:
    Parker 2820
    Take everything out of the truck and burn that bitch, inside and out. Scavenge what you can, that would be payback for sure.

17. goatram

goatram Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest

Name:
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat:
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Gonzo you have it right. Like the way you work dude

18. outtadablu

outtadablu Gettin' Ready to go KILL some fishes

Name:
    Dave
    Boat:
    26' Osprey "Outtadablu"
    BBs and nylon beads are my favorite, they get sucked up the fuel line and every few miles truck "runs" out of gas. Get out look around, look under hood, gas gauge still shows fuel. In the mean time BBs have rolled back down and spaced out enough for fuel to flow. Couple more miles, repeat. Will drive the sanest person over the edge.

19. TexMojoII

TexMojoII Well, Shit!

Name:
    Larry
    Boat:
    Parker 2820
    I heard a snickers bar put in the gas tank can really fuck shit up too, but never have tested the theory.

20. Aggro

Aggro Keepin my pimp hand strong!

Name:
    AGGRO
    Boat:
    skiff
    If you rolled that thing to the middle they would have towed it right away.

Calis likes this.