I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
You're wrong!

He was a dick BEFORE you questioned his author-it-tay. You just didn't notice.

They are all dicks! Every one of them is pissed off because they were rejected during vetting while trying to become parking enforcement.

Go to court. Judges have zero respect for those buttholes and will throw the ticket out. Just be respectful to the judge, wear a suit and tie and site the following:

http://corporate.findlaw.com/litigation-disputes/summary-of-the-rules-of-evidence.html

There is no longer any EVIDENCE of a crime. You will win!!!
Drunk again ?

Upvote 0

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
May 31, 2003
not a spoiled bitch from san diego
Name
bill
Boat
I hate boats
"Way short" you say? Listening to my BS you say?

The pic I posted was not the best evidence but it was not short! It was a legal bug and that is that!

You were not there and had no idea what my attitude was like. I didn't agree with him and he got an attitude. This is my thread and my side of the story and yes the warden has his.

That's funny. Present your case exactly like that in the JUDGES' courtroom....with your kids present....and let us know how it works out for you.

Upvote 0

yellowklr

My Best Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2003
San Diego,Ca
Name
Derek
Boat
complicated
If I just pay the ticket does this stay on record as a misdemeanor?

This Case is filed as an Infraction so the answer is NO……You will have an infraction on your record only
In San Diego if they go the MISD route first clue will be your court location would be 220 W Broadway and the other way to tell on your citation the "I" is circled not "M"
Traffic Court ONLY handles infractions

Reactions: Ultimate Catch
Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    This Case is filed as an Infraction so the answer is NO……You will have an infraction on your record only
    In San Diego if they go the MISD route first clue will be your court location would be 220 W Broadway and the other way to tell on your citation the "I" is circled not "M"
    Traffic Court ONLY handles infractions

Thanks for the info.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    Your attitude towards DFW wardens was probably not great from the start. These guys make peanuts for what they do (keep in mind half the people they confront have loaded weapons in remote places), and deal with idiots on a regular basis, so it's always in your best interest to be patient and respectful when dealing with a potential citation.

Not very pc to blow up the wardens who are out there busting their asses to protect our resources, despite the unfortunate situation you're in. Pay the fine and move on with lessons learned. Others reading this thread will benefit from your story.

Bullshit. The job of a warden that works for CADFW(G) is to write citations to hardworking honest fisherman/hunters on small discrepancies to increase revenue, and not waste resources chasing real poachers. We are talking about the agency that is in bed with HSUS. Fuck DFW(G) they can eat a bag of dicks.

Reactions: stairman
    Upvote 0

Johnlgarrison

• Jul 27, 2009
    Temecula CA USA!
    www.inkspotsgreatdanes.com
    Name
    Johnny Garrison
    Boat
    Parker 2320 "Sticky Business 5"
    Rob:
    I have not read all of these comments so this may have been covered. You stated:
    He took the bug to his truck and told me, "you wait here", then came back and asked for my ID.

I followed him to his truck and asked what he was doing with the bug, he placed it in a cooler with Three other bugs and said, "I'm going to release it after I give you a citation".

I said " I insist that you measure it and let me get a photographer of you doing it , cause its not short".

Did the officer ever take the bug where you could not see him before he measured it? If so could ha have switched the Lobster you caught with a smaller one? Did he place the bug from your boat in the cooler with the others that he had confiscated. I am not lawyer but this may be a chain of evidence argument.

Upvote 0

makairaa

May 1, 2005
    Tustin CA
    Name
    Philip Hunkins
    Boat
    17 starcraft
    Bullshit. The job of a warden that works for CADFW(G) is to write citations to hardworking honest fisherman/hunters on small discrepancies to increase revenue, and not waste resources chasing real poachers. We are talking about the agency that is in bed with HSUS. Fuck DFW(G) they can eat a bag of dicks.

Dude, you have issues

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    I love it when all the Perry Masons & Matlocks come out of the woodwork.... :imdumb:

Reactions: plj46 and fishstomp
    Upvote 0

jim offshore

Aug 17, 2006
    whittier,ca
    Name
    jim
    Boat
    17' MONTAUK
    Don't fight it. Judge will be a traffic judge, not a game warden. He/ she will know little/nothing about lobster measuring. Your evidence, which has been released, is useless. Your pic does not show enough, and it wouldn't matter anyway. All the guys are right about filing your gauges. Warden was truly a DICK. The proper thing to do would have been to show you carefully why it was short, in front of you and your kid, for education of the resource. This was not a poaching nor a clear undersized bug. I was given a citation the same way a couple of years ago. When the warden checked the bug in question we could here the scraping of the carapace edge as he slid his tool over and then moved it side to side scraping the edge of the shell. I fought and lost money and time. I see many poachers every season and never see them get caught. Hooping an area and having another boat come in and offload a bunch to return later to do the same thing. Have called via cell to inform the DFG hotline and have never seen a warden come out. Just take care of your own. Good Luck.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    Dude, you have issues

Why because I speak the truth? Any organization in bed with HSUS can suck a dick. You think DFG(W) has your best interests in mind? You better wake the fuck up because if you don't there will be no hunting/fishing in this state in the not so distant future.

Reactions: bman440440
    Upvote 0

Kareem Korn

Muffin Monster
    Feb 17, 2005
    State of Confusion
    Name
    Tim
    Boat
    Longboard, 15' Calibogie ("Bogart")
    Dude, you have issues

He kinda has a point. They seem to hang around the easy money like ambulance chasers. But, try to get one to bust someone fishing the closed lagoons off the freeway side and their suddenly like unicorns.

Upvote 0

momaguro

Sep 23, 2011
    Pacific Beach
    Name
    David
    Boat
    Pequod
    The angle of the picture makes it difficult if not impossible to see where the gauge is set. If you feel right about your argument though I would encourage you to take it up with the judge and present your carefully rehearsed case to him. A sincere, short and succinct presentation can please the judge. In any event the warden seemed eager to engage in a pissing contest and if he has history than the judge will not be happy to see him again. Please let us know the outcome.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    Go look at sitonmyfaces other posts. My comment will make more sense

While I may stir the pot/be a complete dickhead/say inflammatory things/ be an obnoxious douchebag just for the fun of it most of the time.......I'm completely right on this one.

DFG(W) is none of our friends. Period. Look at the MLPA. Look at hunters not being involved in processes on wildlife areas that our hunting dollars fund. Fuck DFG fuck HSUS fuck the birdwatchers fuck the whale watchers they're not our friends......and one more thing fuck calling CALTIP even if you see the most ruthless flagrant act of poaching because it will bite you in your ass.

Upvote 0

steelhead88

Marriage is not a word; it is a sentence!
    Aug 18, 2008
    Ventura
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    GRAYLIGHT- Custom 23' Aluminum Pilothouse
    While I may stir the pot/be a complete dickhead/say inflammatory things/ be an obnoxious douchebag just for the fun of it most of the time.......I'm completely right on this one.

DFG(W) is none of our friends. Period. Look at the MLPA. Look at hunters not being involved in processes on wildlife areas that our hunting dollars fund. Fuck DFG fuck HSUS fuck the birdwatchers fuck the whale watchers they're not our friends......and one more thing fuck calling CALTIP even if you see the most ruthless flagrant act of poaching because it will bite you in your ass.

You got the "obnoxious douchebag" part right, that's for sure!

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    Rob:
    I have not read all of these comments so this may have been covered. You stated:
    He took the bug to his truck and told me, "you wait here", then came back and asked for my ID.

I followed him to his truck and asked what he was doing with the bug, he placed it in a cooler with Three other bugs and said, "I'm going to release it after I give you a citation".

I said " I insist that you measure it and let me get a photographer of you doing it , cause its not short".

Did the officer ever take the bug where you could not see him before he measured it? If so could ha have switched the Lobster you caught with a smaller one? Did he place the bug from your boat in the cooler with the others that he had confiscated. I am not lawyer but this may be a chain of evidence argument.

That's what I was thinking. Whay did he have three bugs in his cooler? If he said he was going to release it after he cited me then he should have done the same with the others and not have them in his possession.

Great point John. I have gone over my options based on all the positive comments I got on this thread and decided to just pay the fine and be done with it.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Johnlgarrison
    Upvote 0
    Sep 19, 2013
    Downey/Ca/USA
    Name
    Pete
    Boat
    Paddywagon

Dude, you are coming off like a 'Doomsday Prep-per'. I have come across a lot of DFG wardens and never had a problem. Warned and advised but never cited. If I get pinched one day for a violation then so be it. They are not out there just to F with people. If you think your right and have the time to make what will most likely be several court appearances, do it. In the end you will most likely wind up paying the fine anyway. The warden will be getting paid to go to court so make his day and go. Win or lose for you. Win win $$$$ for him. I'm sure you have better things to do with your time.

Reactions: Jig Strike
    Upvote 0

steelhead88

Marriage is not a word; it is a sentence!
    Aug 18, 2008
    Ventura
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    GRAYLIGHT- Custom 23' Aluminum Pilothouse
    Not a game warden but have and continue to work with many of them. As I stated in an earlier post, these guys bust their ass and have arguably the most difficult jobs in the state. Low pay, shit hours, long shifts, limited resources, and have to deal with people like you.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    Dude, you are coming off like a 'Doomsday Prep-per'. I have come across a lot of DFG wardens and never had a problem. Warned and advised but never cited. If I get pinched one day for a violation then so be it. They are not out there just to F with people. If you think your right and have the time to make what will most likely be several court appearances, do it. In the end you will most likely wind up paying the fine anyway. The warden will be getting paid to go to court so make his day and go. Win or lose for you. Win win $$$$ for him. I'm sure you have better things to do with your time.

And you're coming off like your head is in the sand. Once again. DFW(G) is not our friend they are in bed with HSUS. And if you're not buying ammo you should be.....but oh well more for me.

Reactions: reaad
    Upvote 0

makairaa

May 1, 2005
    Tustin CA
    Name
    Philip Hunkins
    Boat
    17 starcraft
    And you're coming off like your head is in the sand. Once again. DFW(G) is not our friend they are in bed with HSUS. And if you're not buying ammo you should be.....but oh well more for me.

the wardens are generally hard working honest people. They have nothing to do with the commission. Most of the wardens did not like the mlpa process. They do not get a say in the matter. They just get the pleasure of working with people like you.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    the wardens are generally hard working honest people. They have nothing to do with the commission. Most of the wardens did not like the mlpa process. They do not get a say in the matter. They just get the pleasure of working with people like you.

Wardens are guys with little peckers who got picked on in high school. Especially the SD county boys. Does the name Fleet ring a bell. That guy is donkey numero uno.

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.