longboard85

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Dec 14, 2011
    La mesa ca
    Name
    cody
    Boat
    17 ft invader cc (Somethings Fishy)
    Launched at 445 with my wife for my first lobster trip of the season and had our 6 nets in and soaking by 515. Weather was perfect and the bugs were crawling early without another boat in sight. We had 7 before it was fully dark and finished with 14 by 730 with 6 keepers released and about 20 shorts. The quality was fantastic and couldn't have asked for better conditions. We were fishing in 40 ft of water and used tuna scraps for bait. Good luck and stay safe!
    20211024_202238.jpg
    20211024_194136.jpg
    20211024_194955.jpg
    20211024_212251.jpg

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    awesome job!

What’s the limit per person?
    Cody always kills it. 7 per day 7 in possession
    Way to go Cody

Reactions: A-K and longboard85

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    yeah those work great for chum and lobster bait and you can take it with you and use it on the fly. I cut a piece of plywood to go in the bottom of the bucket, mine is a little heavier and it is easy to get carried away and put a hole in the bucket. glad you like it, works good of fresh or frozen
    Took the wife eh.... I was going to say you looked a little different in that pic.... hair combed and shaved... lookin pretty citizenly. just kiddin.... that is cool that she will go with

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    Happy wife, happy life.
    NOT in my case, even though it cost me a couple hundred K

Dump the wife, happy life

The president was visiting a chicken ranch and the owner was showing the first lady around and she said "you have a lot of chickens and one roster takes care of them all? You need to tell the president that" Later on the president was looking around the ranch with the owner and he says" you got a lot of chickens" the owner says "yep, and the first lady wanted me to tell you that one roster takes care of them all" the president says" well you tell the first lady that it isn't that hard when your getting one you never had before every night"

The old bull and the young bull were walking along a ridge and they see a bunch down below. the young bull says look at that, lets run down there and fuck one, the old bull says, lets walk down there and fuck them all.

I hope I don't have to explain how the two stories go along with... dump the wife, happy life SINGLE stay intoxicated nightly get laid everyday

Upvote 0

JK155

Almost A Member
  • Nov 8, 2019
    California
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Wellcraft 18 Fisherman
    Thank you so much for the post. Congratulations on the happy wife and the great haul. Really appreciate the depth information and bait tips.

RE: BD therapy sessions - I read BD for 35% fishing report, 25% fishing tips, 35% life stories and awesome pics of fish and family, 10% Tunahead commentaries, 100% dealing with my life and reminding myself got a lot to be thankful for and a lot of things I should/could/wish I do differently.

Steve Francis

Sep 11, 2006
    --
    Name
    StephenKatSea
    Boat
    .--.
    He has Excellent "Fish Sense". Period. Does the right thing, with the right equipment, in the right way, in the right places and at the right time. Outstanding catch. Congrats.

Reactions: longboard85