FishRock

Still trying to figure it all out
Mar 27, 2013
Alaska
Name
JAM
Boat
Thunnus - 22' Koffler BayBee (1990)
I must have been sleeping when this was posted.

Team Hoo Scores 33 Cows

1-28-2018

Justin Fleck

We are back online after spending eight days down on the Bank. Team Hoo had great timing and the Big ones were biting! A total of 33 Cows made it on board and many more were lost during the battle. Needless to say everyone on here is STOKED with the opportunity to catch these trophies. Here are some pictures from our time spent down below.

http://www.excelsportfishing.com/detailed_report.php?report_id=67885450

What a lucky bunch of anglers and a beautiful bunch of fish!

Last edited:

Rodless_Jim

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
So true. It was apparently a trip of a lifetime for those guys. Bittersweet for me, though. While I am very happy for Justin and the many anglers of Team Hoo that I call friends, I was supposed to be on that trip. Unfortunately, with my wife's citizenship status still up in the air, I had to drop out.

Well, now my wife is a citizen, and I am on the April 21st Okuma-sponsored trip, and I am (of course) very stoked. Even so, I could have been one of those on that trip.

Yeah, it stings just a bit.

Last edited:

FishRock

Still trying to figure it all out
Mar 27, 2013
Alaska
Name
JAM
Boat
Thunnus - 22' Koffler BayBee (1990)
Jim,

Just an example of the lottery we all play each day we get out of bed. It could have been another scratchy trip with few fish. We are all gamblers cause we keep coming back for that Big Score.

Sorry you missed out on this trip but I hope your April trip is a ripper!

Montaukmaniac

Thats my son, not me.
Feb 8, 2011
Westchester NY
Name
Steve
Boat
miss ion/fish on, "Wish on"
So true. It was apparently a trip of a lifetime for those guys. Bittersweet for me, though. While I am very happy for Justin and the many anglers of Team Hoo that I call friends, I was supposed to be on that trip. Unfortunately, with my wife's citizenship status still up in the air, I had to drop out.

Well, now my wife is a citizen, and I am on the April 21st Okuma-sponsored trip, and I am (of course) very stoked. Even so, I could have been one of those on that trip.

(Best'o luck for 4/21...) GET'em JIM!

Texlee

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 3, 2012
Vernon, Texas, USA
Name
Alben Lee
Boat
Excel

I'm proud your wife is a citizen Jim. Now get that boat and tear um a new ass!!!!!!! Tex.