raw66

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 23, 2014
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Gary M
Boat
USS Howard W Gilmore AS-16 Sub Pac6
Sent one guy out for a bucket of Fallopian tubes that were needed for the pitometer to function properly during an emergency November situation.

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
On our way steaming south towards the fishing grounds. Loaded some great looking bait and cleared the point. Captain gave a safety meeting and a game plan for the next 16 days. Internet works great on the Excel. Stay tuned and watch for the reports on the Excel web page and Facebook.

Russ Scholl

Apr 1, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Name
Russ Scholl
Boat
Kayaks
On our way steaming south towards the fishing grounds. Loaded some great looking bait and cleared the point. Captain gave a safety meeting and a game plan for the next 16 days. Internet works great on the Excel. Stay tuned and watch for the reports on the Excel web page and Facebook.
Goo luck!

Reactions: Soda Pop

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
David, have a great trip, you deserve it!

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
A short stop by the rocks tomorrow around noon. After that back on course heading south towards the tuna grounds. Great boat and the crew has been stellar on the Excel. Keep everyone posted as we get deeper into the trip. Nice flat calm on the ocean.

Tim Turis

Sep 16, 2004
Atlanta GA
Name
Tim Turis
Boat
n/a
Just heard from a friend on the XL. Weather is very good and he reports very good wahoo fishing at Alijos; 60+ Wahoo in two plus hours; some anglers already have a daily limit.

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Just heard from a friend on the XL. Weather is very good and he reports very good wahoo fishing at Alijos; 60+ Wahoo in two plus hours; some anglers already have a daily limit.
Tim 106 Wahoo I think was are total today. Bombs were the ticket. Very few on live bait.

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Well we ended up staying at the rocks all day. I had a lucky day with lots of wahoo as did many other angles. Nice grade of these speeders that nailed the JRI jigs and Capt. Jimmy bombs in almost every color but green was the hottest color. Live bait was
Not that productive with only a handful caught. Total today for the Excel was 106.

poncherello

Jan 11, 2005
san Diego
Name
Jerry
Boat
none
Well we ended up staying at the rocks all day. I had a lucky day with lots of wahoo as did many other angles. Nice grade of these speeders that nailed the JRI jigs and Capt. Jimmy bombs in almost every color but green was the hottest color. Live bait was
Not that productive with only a handful caught. Total today for the Excel was 106.
Glad to hear the they are biting!! Did Rodless Jim get in on the wahoo action?

Reactions: Montaukmaniac

hilltop

lurking in the shallows
Jan 1, 2010
sb 805
Name
hilltop
Boat
sold, pangas, Intrepid, and diggin the RRIII
Way to get the show started Mr. Pop! Sounds epic! I hope it's a continued trip of lore and glory !

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Glad to hear the they are biting!! Did Rodless Jim get in on the wahoo action?
Jim got in on action jerry. Found your bombs at angels choice. Great product. I am sold on them and I want to thank you jerry. There the real deal.

Reactions: Montaukmaniac