dtf

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 16, 2004
So. Bay Ca
Name
David
Boat
22ft, Pursuit
Like to follow the current boats that out on the longer days, with that beaning said I never could find any news on the Excel's most recent long trip.
Does anyone know how they did??

canyonman

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 2, 2005
brooklyn
Name
joe
Boat
Independence
They were posting on FB. I believe they had decent fishing on 80 to 120 lb fish and wahoo at the bank. They moved to the beach to look for bigger models

Last edited:

raw66

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 23, 2014
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Gary M
Boat
USS Howard W Gilmore AS-16 Sub Pac6
Lots of cake was served in the mornings giving the boat a donut shop atmosphere for the health conscious individuals out there, didn't instill the come for the fishing stay for the food vibe other vessels have offered up to me. Had this been international clients on a dive vessel with similar price points there would be a food revolt as the passengers would be unable to dive due to all the flatulence the excess servings of cake produced. I am not however but hurt that the fishing was un godly slow and I was fortunate to get a nice ling cod along with some dorado near the end of the trip to satisfy my cats lust for steamed fish in the mornings.
20DF1551-AEA1-42C7-92A3-0466CB95DED0.jpeg

Last edited:

raw66

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 23, 2014
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Gary M
Boat
USS Howard W Gilmore AS-16 Sub Pac6
Raw66

Are you wearing sandals with socks?
I have gimpy looking toe on my right foot that I am sub conscious about so considering it’s a Pelagic sock I considered it a fashion trend thing but yeh it’s pretty lame but I was on vacation. I also forgot to zip up my pants in that picture which was probably more alarming.
The thickness of the sock keeps my feet warm however and less wet and wahoo were hundreds of miles to the south, just how I roll.

Last edited: