Et tu Xtratuf?

Discussion in 'Fishing Chit Chat' started by Bada Bing, Jun 19, 2012.

1. The Sea Hag

The Sea Hag Cookie Purveyor

Name:
    Pam
    Boat:
    Can I Fish on Yours...?
    Phew! Thank goodness! American Made!!!

ET-USA.jpg

Got mine at Baja Fish Gear. I know they always have a lot of them in there. Call them and see if they have any USA stock left in your size.

I'm tempted to run in there myself and see if they have another pair in my size to pack away!!

2. bajabaron

bajabaron Back in the Day...

Name:
    Chad Baron
    Boat:
    Nada
    no dice on baja fish gear. I think it's gonna be real hard to find any 12 inch boots made in the good ol USA. I found some 16", but those are a little overkill for so cal. Hopefully the chinese versions will get better in quality with some time and experience manufacturing them. At least they still have a year warranty. Plus, Xtratuf I'm sure doesn't want to see their entire brand go up in smoke.

3. plj46

plj46 I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    jim
    Boat:
    24 ft grady white
    I just bought a pair of size 10,they still had 9,11,12 and 13.This was yesterday,wednesday. ????

4. Stickman

Stickman Joker

Name:
    Norm
    Boat:
    Bought a pair at Angler's Choice on Rosecrans around the corner from the landing at the first of August. Got curious when I saw this thread and went and looked--mine are made in USA.

5. Irishman818

Irishman818 I got 99 problems....

Name:
    Jonathan
    Boat:
    Nope
    See post 7 & 22. I can help you out if need be. Just shoot me a PM. Dog shit will not be included. :rofl:

6. 26grumpy

26grumpy who hooked who

Name:
    Joe
    Boat:
    Freefrom Boats Club
    You've got this all wrong.

According to our current political leadership, made in the USA is vile, disgusting and needs to be made right by those that we've been waiting for. This is the wealth re-ditributionists plan, use regulation to force American jobs out of this country so as to spread the wealth around.

Honeywell is just one in a long list of American companies moving overseas, google search this....

The left pretends that evil corporations owned by wealthy Americans build factories in China in order to avoid paying higher U.S. wages. But this is Obama's car company we are talking about. GM (Government Motors), the company that Obama saved from having to pay its pension benefits, the company that Obama saved from being owned by its bondholders, the company that Obama saved from break-up into its constituent parts, the company that Obama claims as his biggest accomplishment. Here it is building Cadillac factories in China instead of exporting Cadillacs from the United States to China. Why?

The reason is simple. Manufacturers know that, under the current system, they can produce in China and sell to the United States, but they will not be allowed to produce in the United States and sell to China -- all because the Obama administration does not have the intelligence or will to invoke the WTO rule for trade-deficit countries invoked by President Nixon on August 15, 1971, when he imposed an across-the-board 10% tariff which balanced U.S. trade by 1973.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/05/here_comes_the_made-in-china_cadillac.html#ixzz277FFNMXH

As a follow-on question...aside from sewage spills that come from government-run sanitation facilities, could you please cite a recent example of a private company who is dumping pollution into our rivers?

Sorry for the thread-jack, this learned propaganda about America must be un-learned.

7. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Gopher Killer

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    Twin Vee "MamaMia"
    Last time I checked Norway was NOT in the USA:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8. Hugo Bendo

Hugo Bendo Hugo Bendo

Name:
    Frank
    Boat:
    unknown
    After years of fishing in xtratufs they started taking a toll
    on my feet! Even with insoles. I used to fish in flip-flops.
    Until I had a couple accidents. A couple years ago I purchased
    a pair of Hampton La Crosse boots. These are the SHIT. I wear
    them with no socks and man are they comfortable. Anybody
    want to purchase a couple pairs of used xtratufs?

9. jscrib

jscrib Whale Cock

Name:
    j
    Boat:
    VS
    I will post a picture of mine tonight. Just ask Dean and Vince about them. Almost just the soles left. hahahah

j

10. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Gopher Killer

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    Twin Vee "MamaMia"
    Sorry the US made xtratuf boots damaged your feet, I am sure you will be happy to know that all the US workers responsible for your suffering have been FIRED. I am happy for you that the chinese were able to cure your foot problem:rofl:

11. gunzup0331

gunzup0331 Newbie

Boat:
    Semper Catfishing
    This is bullcrap!!!!!!!! I dont even wear these boots and it really pisses me off to hear that US companies keep moving over seas. No wonder why there are no jobs. We the US have done this to ourselves. There used to be a time when buying foriegn items was frowned upon. Now it seems like this is the only choice we have.

If I had the choice I would ban all companies that move overseas from selling thier products in the US!

12. LilFishBaja

LilFishBaja Aquaholic

Name:
    Mondo
    Boat:
    Kayak/L.R.