greatbasin

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 22, 2007
Idaho
Name
Greg
Boat
Knot Yet
I searched awhile back and came up with nothing, too but screamingreel has it in his book.

Reactions: Olddog8

Tunaslayer

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 4, 2004
Dallas, Texas
Name
Omar
Boat
Hobie Pro Angler
Thanks Greg.
I assume it is in this one?
Knots & Rigs Long Range Sport Fishing San Diego Style.

Tried to get the book online, but only coming up in hard copy.

If anyone could send me a pic, it would be much appreciated.
[email protected].

Totally understand if no one wants to share Jeff's work. I'll end up buying the paperback if that is the only way to get this knot tied. Not trying to deny the man his money, just need the knot for an upcoming trip. Might not be able to get the book before then.

RichG

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 20, 2007
California
Name
Richard G/
Boat
none
Thanks Greg.
I assume it is in this one?
Knots & Rigs Long Range Sport Fishing San Diego Style.

Tried to get the book online, but only coming up in hard copy.

If anyone could send me a pic, it would be much appreciated.
[email protected].

Totally understand if no one wants to share Jeff's work. I'll end up buying the paperback if that is the only way to get this knot tied. Not trying to deny the man his money, just need the knot for an upcoming trip. Might not be able to get the book before then.
Since it's in Jeff's book, I suggest PM him and see what he can do for you. He might even have the paper back copy.

Reactions: Olddog8

screamingreel

Long Range Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
Hayward CA
longrangesportfishingsandiego.com
Name
Jeff Burroughs
Boat
Long Range and Private
Hello Omar,

More than willing to assist. I've posted several knot illustrations here on BD. You can find several with this link from November 11th 2011:

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/t...k-onto-100-or-130-flouro.370672/#post-2477150

Scroll down the thread until you see my post The illustrations are attached. If you have difficulty getting to it from the link, let me know. I do not have my Erwin knot pdf on this laptop, but I can get it for you.

LOL, I've never produced a hard-bound fishing book. All are laminated paper back The knots and rigs book is unique as it is spiral bound so it lays flat. If you are really interested, PM me and I will make you a deal.

- Jeff Burroughs

Last edited: