twinfin1000

TC Rods - Tradewind Creations
Jun 14, 2007
The South Bay
Name
Steven
Boat
MushiKaka
I've been looking all over the boards. Can somebody please tell me how to erase my account, or can a moderator do it?

Upvote 0

wheresmypliers

wise ass
May 15, 2005
escondido
Name
chad
Boat
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by twinfin1000

BiggestT, you're Steve Mras right? Do you remember me? It's Steve Schrieken. We met back when you were extremely passionate about setting world records for you and your wife. You were out fishing Long Beach harbor bounce balling for halibut and trolling for threshers. I was there with Keith and Charles Myers when you weighed in that Thresher shark alive at the docks in Long Beach and then released it back in to the harbor unharmed. You were also passionate about catching Swordfish, and it seems like you still are. You needed Keith to help you get those records back then, and he was at your side to help you. And, how many sharks did you kill to sate your ego in pursuit of those records? Only you know. What's up with all of the attacks against Keith? I think that you need to make a little time for yourself to reflect and search deep in to your soul to find what it is that is tormenting you. I never said anything, but at first you seemed like a cool guy. After fishing with you it seemed that there was something that just wasn't right with you. We are all just a little disturbed, but man, I've never met a grown man that has temper tantrums. Life shouldn't be full of conflict. I hope that someday you find some peace.

bump LOL

Upvote 0

Juny

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jun 15, 2010
San Diego
Name
Jorge Bee
Boat
15' Gregor
^ we have one hanging on the port side...

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Simon is an Admin.......he can help you.

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
"I saw a boil."

"do you think it was an al-ba core?"

"No. Considering we are fishing behind Cedros Island, I think it was a yel-o-tail"

"No. I'm sure it was an al-ba core."

THROW BAIT! LOL

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Somebody forgot to put their big boy pants on..........

Upvote 0

abdiver7777

abdiver7777
Jul 2, 2009
So Cal
Name
Sir2you
Boat
No Name........
!

Attachments

• 200x200px-ZC-b2fdb6ac_lozGr_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s360x240-181194-580.gif
    200x200px-ZC-b2fdb6ac_lozGr_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s360x240-181194-580.gif
    182.3 KB · Views: 315
Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I dont know what this is about but the guy did ask nicely and respectfully,whats the problem ? somebody man up and help him.

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
I dont know what this is about but the guy did ask nicely and respectfully,whats the problem ? somebody man up and help him.

:rofl:.............

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador

um...... I'll get right on that.

oh, yeah, rule #117 B sub.7 (a) "you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave".

but seriously, if the guy doesn't want to post any more....well, so be it. If he wants to erase all of his posts, so be it.....but we do NOT just delete (erase) accounts just because he gets a case of posters remorse.......

besides, he mis-spelled "account". :)

...........just sayin. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0