fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
I'm going to be fishing PV for tuna the first time the second week in Oct....Drew told me to bring a skein of 200# and 180# fluoro and gave me a list of style, brand and size hooks, we'll be taking our harnesses....got everything on his list just wondering if any of you have any other suggestions, I know he has all the big trolling gear on the Pacifico..is there any need for a 40# or 50# outfit???? I'm taking one of my topless 50s and a 6455xxh for flylining and trolling cabbies....

Has any one ever had any luck trolling with the Williamson Little Tuuny lure???

Thanks for your advice in advance.....

jureal

Oct 9, 2003
Torrance, CA
Name
mel shimizu
Boat
none
LUNCH. And lots of Agua! Suggest that you buy your lunch where Manny buys for himself and the deckies. Pretty good tortas! Much better than at the coffee place.

zigzag

Captain
Aug 6, 2005
PV / Mexico
Name
Dave
Boat
BERTRAM 35
Leave the gear at home.Bring sunglasses credit cards $$$$$$ and lots of bullshit your gonna need it with manny.He likes NEWBIES ware Jasman coglone its his favorite wrapped up in a couple of hundred dollar bills.Buena suerta amigo

zigzag

Captain
Aug 6, 2005
PV / Mexico
Name
Dave
Boat
BERTRAM 35
I'm going to be fishing PV for tuna the first time the second week in Oct....Drew told me to bring a skein of 200# and 180# fluoro and gave me a list of style, brand and size hooks, we'll be taking our harnesses....got everything on his list just wondering if any of you have any other suggestions, I know he has all the big trolling gear on the Pacifico..is there any need for a 40# or 50# outfit???? I'm taking one of my topless 50s and a 6455xxh for flylining and trolling cabbies....

Thanks for your advice in advance.....
NO ON THE WILLIAMSON GOT 2 NADA

Bayside

Oct 2, 2005
Santa Cruz
www.baysidemarinesc.com
Name
Todd Fraser
Boat
26 Thompson
Bring 130 and 200 Fluro. Always good to have some 8/0 or 9/0 circles. Mabye a few big hooks but Manny has some nice ones. Hope and pray for some Tuna to show and you should be fine. I am sure Manny will chime in on this thread because he likes to smell good too. HAAAAAA. Compa Manny. See you soon!

Nov 9, 2005
U.S.
Name
Jeff
Boat
"NAU-SEA"
OH MAN!!! And we haven't even offered advise for Candies and Hysteria yet where your little tunny should work fine!

Jeff

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
I just knew this was gonna happen......LMAO you guys are worse than the landlord at Guadalupe....smell a little fresh blood and bingo!!!

JT is that 410 to keep the snakes onboard under control???? or the land sharks????

lilharcher

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 28, 2004
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Matt
Boat
Champion 188
I just knew this was gonna happen......LMAO you guys are worse than the landlord at Guadalupe....smell a little fresh blood and bingo!!!

JT is that 410 to keep the snakes onboard under control???? or the land sharks????
Or just maybe, it's for the DOLPHINS!:rofl:

capt josh

Sep 5, 2004
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Name
Capt Josh Temple
Boat
"MAXIMO" 57 Dean Johnson & "CONQUISTADOR" 40 Cabo Express
Or just maybe, it's for the DOLPHINS!:rofl:
10-4...i'll bet with their intelligence we'd only need to whack 3 or 4...the rest should get the idea...

Of course...from my professional opinion i would not condone that kind of thing...

capt josh

Sep 5, 2004
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Name
Capt Josh Temple
Boat
I'
Yes sailfish and dorado love it...in my opinion it's not rigged worth a shit though...that hook placement leaves a lot to be desired...there's just not enough gap between the hook and the plastic belly of the lure to offer much purchase...i'd re-rig if i were you...bridle through the nose or something like that...

capt josh

Sep 5, 2004
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Name
Capt Josh Temple
Boat
It is... Just be sure not to over cook!

J
:notworthy :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :bablefish :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh fuck could you imagine the fallout from that post???

Is it actually illegal to whack a porpoise???...in mexican waters???

Again...not that i'd condone or encourage that kind of activity in the slightest...