Ensenada Charter Recommendations

Viers442

Dec 1, 2019
Hermosa Beach
Name
Ryan Viers
Boat
Willy
My wife and I will be headed down to Ensenada in a few weeks. We are going to be staying at the Hotel Coral. I know there are charters that run out of the Hotel Coral Marina. Looking to get a recommendation...anyone have experience with the charter boats here? Looking to fish for pelagics.

Last edited:
Reactions: repo805
Upvote 0

J-Dog

Almost A Member
Nov 13, 2007
Valencia
Name
Jason
Boat
43' Bertram "PierFection"
It’s 4Reels sport fishing. You will not be disappointed. But I must warn you, he will keep you out all day long. He fishes hard and long. I always fish with him when I don’t have my boat at the Coral and I’m down with my kids. Hell, some times I even charter with him to avoid the fuel and cleaning of my boat when I’m there.

Upvote 0

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
I've fished with dozens of the boats there through the years, and of all of them I recommend No Limitz with Captain Charro. Big time numbers when no other boat gets 'em. Look up his past numbers on https://www.sergiosfishing.com/fishrep.php

Very well liked and solid reputation in all the waterfront of ENS. I recommend booking directly with him (actually his wife) for best rates. English speaking, and just an all around nice guy that has your best fishing in mind. I've fished with him bunches of times. PM for info.

Reactions: Viers442
Upvote 0

jorgepelon

Feb 23, 2005
San Clemente, CA
Name
Jorge
Boat
Never again, until the next one.
Another vote for Charro. That "kid" has been fishing the area since the 80's getting his start while a teenage working for his uncle. By the mid 90s he was the best captain in the bay. He still is. He loves to fish.

Reactions: smokinwater
Upvote 0