OUTFITTER'D
Feb 18, 2006
Strike Zone
www.radiosilencefishing.com
Name
Justin Reynolds
Boat
Free Ranger
We hit the East end of Catalina in the grey varient...stretched out and flipped the bilge switch to the 'On' position.
Strapped back into the saddles and came up on plane pointed toward an area of San Clemente Island where the dirt collides with the trees and the cowboys never had a shot at the indians...
The frontal regions offered up some 'fight time' as the bass were up in the water column boiling on some petrified bait.
The recent South Easterly winds have made the hunt more interesting, having to figure out how the uphill drift affects the fish.
Currently, the philosophy is that such a wind makes them aggresssssssssssssive if it is combined with clean, moving water, driving through shallow masses of underwater forests flowing in the same direction=It's called 'CHEWY WATER.'

After 1 hour of making casts at intangible targets, having fish believe that our baits were indeed 'real' and thus attempting to 'consume' said offerings...meanwhile winding up slack into a loading rod, and then swinging with great force to 'nice up the dance' in order to bring the party to the boat...We made the move down the frontside of the 'Prom Queen' and slid into her backside...because everybody knows that this is where she hides 'The Brown Kind.'
Our vessel chose a direct path to the (G SPOT)...the G is for GOOD, the spot is just the spot.
She gave up the goods for little more than a brush of her hair.
We made 'SWEET WAR' in the grass for hours...And of course...Eventually, she exploded into a moment of what was agreed upon as 'Climaxxx.'

Long distance relationships can be tough to deal with...You really just need to trust each other...and make sure your time together is 'Quality Time.' All she wants is a little attention, to be told she's beautiful, and that you'll never leave her for a younger woman. I tell her everytime...'I've never spent time with one I didn't love, you're all beautiful in your own ways.'
And just like that...as soon as she fell asleep, I left for home.

baybassboy

Bass Hippie
Aug 1, 2004
Balboa Island
Name
Mo Williams
Boat
17' HydraSports CC, "Motivator"; Outcast Super FatCat
god i missed things like this

thanks JR

DoubleAron

Jun 8, 2009
Anaheim Ca
Name
Aaron
Boat
22ft
Sounds like you guys had a great day. Thanks for the post the only thing missing is a little teaser vid. I always looking forward to seeing your passionate action :loverz:.

doorman

Bartle Doo
Sep 14, 2009
lakeside
Name
Brett Murray
Boat
21', champion,
that first is probably my favorite I have ever seen come from your camp. suhweet

Last edited:

mrfishcado

Team MACANUDO
Mar 25, 2006
Pomona, CA
Name
Paco
Boat
1996 Ranger 488VS 1989 Skeeter Center Console 1970 24' Skipjack
Great story. Can't wait to read more.

Lil Ceez

Lord Ceezer The Great
Mar 30, 2005
STRONG BEACH
Name
Asshole
Boat
The fast one.
Someone wake me, for I'm still dreaming.

I'd like to thank our outfitter, Capt. Reynolds, and our resident lure maker, Dr. Pearl.

The comedy was better than the fishing, believe it or not.

Holla

Lil ceez