Enjoy the time you have...it changes in a second...

reelbadlarry

Jun 25, 2005
socal
Name
Larry
Boat
23ft parker, reel bad
Lost my boat partner and best friend/man since 1st grade to a dirtbike crash this am......just numb...boat is at the shop getting a new motor in it right now.......we should have been fishing... Hug the ones you love....enjoy every second with friends....they are irreplaceable ..........Hopefully he's pulling on giant yellows with his calcutta 400 in heaven right now.....God I will miss him.......wow everything changes in the blink of an eye.

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
Very true words. Condolences on the loss of your friend.

Upvote 0

reelbadlarry

Jun 25, 2005
socal
Name
Larry
Boat
23ft parker, reel bad
Thanks and prayers for Sealskinner....that hole is just soo big right now I don't know how it will ever get better....He was That guy.....everybody loved him.......just doesn't make sense.......My wife said he was my life partner...he made me better.

Upvote 0

NoLDR

OG BD member
  • Mar 26, 2003
    Sherman Oaks
    Name
    BRAD
    Boat
    29 Baha Cruiser NoLDR
    So sorry for your loss. All I can say is time heals. Never fully heal but it gets easier. Depending on his wishes perhaps spread some of his ashes where he liked to fish and mark it on your plotter. I visit my friend every time I go out which helps a little.

My deepest condolences for your tremendous loss.

Upvote 0

Yellowtail Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    Excel, American Angler
    Prayers for you and his family, love them and be thankful for them today, we aren't promised tomorrow.

Prayers up for you and the family as well Mike.

Reactions: reelbadlarry
    Upvote 0

Larry S

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    Lost my boat partner and best friend/man since 1st grade to a dirtbike crash this am......just numb...boat is at the shop getting a new motor in it right now.......we should have been fishing... Hug the ones you love....enjoy every second with friends....they are irreplaceable ..........Hopefully he's pulling on giant yellows with his calcutta 400 in heaven right now.....God I will miss him.......wow everything changes in the blink of an eye.
    Deepest sympathy!

Reactions: reelbadlarry
    Upvote 0