Engine data on screen?

ZSD

Jul 10, 2021
San Diego
Name
zac divine
Boat Name
Skipjack
All of the gauges on my boat are analog. Is there a system that takes the anolog system and allows engine data to be displayed on a single screen?

Id like to clean up my dash.

Upvote 0

HighWildFree

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 16, 2018
OC
Name
Erik
Boat Name
Spaghetti Madness
If you have a Mercury you can buy a VesselView, I’m sure other manufacturers have something similar. I run an iPad that shows all my info.

Reactions: ZSD
Upvote 0

MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat Name
Yes
Digitizing analog data doesn't work as well as using a digital sensor to measure and digitize analog functions. Putting that data onto an N2K (aka NMEA 2000) network makes accessing it easy. Maretron has a line of sensors, data converters and displays for this purpose, but it isn't cheap.

Upvote 0

ZSD

Jul 10, 2021
San Diego
Name
zac divine
Boat Name
Skipjack
Digitizing analog data doesn't work as well as using a digital sensor to measure and digitize analog functions. Putting that data onto an N2K (aka NMEA 2000) network makes accessing it easy. Maretron has a line of sensors, data converters and displays for this purpose, but it isn't cheap.
Thanks, So it starts back at the engine by changing sensors and work forward from there? Hopefully i can talk to someone at maretron and put together all the pieces.

Upvote 0