apogee

My name is Apogee and I am a Squidaholic
Jan 29, 2009
Bakersfield
Name
Apogee..
Boat
Boston Whaler Outrage 28 (End Game)
I missed the entire fishing season with my refit. After many, many trials and tribulations I was able to get 'End Game' out on the water for the opening day of lobster. I had four people on board and got limits for all. 'End Game' worked flawlessly. The lights were bright and the engines were smooth as silk. Love the electronic shift for close maneuvering........Ap

IMG_3657.JPG
IMG_3712.JPG
IMG_3724.JPG
IMG_3758.JPG

downtime

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 12, 2006
San Diego
Name
Ronson
Boat
26 Skipjack "Reel Hard"
Nice work.
I feel your pain...going thru a repower myself.

C-4 Fishing

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 4, 2014
Name
Dave
Boat
Kayak
Glad ur back on the water bud.
Are they still deep like they were last year or were you able to get them a little more shallow?

Dr. Brody

Dr. Brody
Sep 14, 2016
palm desert
Name
gerald e borchert
Boat
Tan Lines 285 conquest
I am waiting for my 285 Whaler next week. Your's looks great see you on the water! "Tan Lines"

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
Nice haul !!! We got five in Dana Hsrbor last nite. All the little ones you could stuff in traps. We had the fish and wild life asked us to bring them twenty shorts while we pulled. I m sure they marked them and planted. Real nice guys. They gave us the form to use while catching. Many crabs.

Reactions: apogee

apogee

Jan 29, 2009
Bakersfield
Name
Apogee..
Boat
where did you guys go out of ?
Launched in MDR, set traps at Malaga Cove and spent the night in King Harbor. It is good to be back on the water..........

Reactions: bman440440

apogee

Jan 29, 2009
Bakersfield
Name
Apogee..
Boat
Were these offshore bugs? LOLNice job, gentlemen! :appl:
Me bad..It has been so long since I had anything 'fishy' to report, I could not even pick the right forum. These bugs were definitely 'inshore' bugs....... Good eye, I did not notice until you brought it up.........

IMG_3767.JPG

apogee

Jan 29, 2009
Bakersfield
Name
Apogee..
Boat
I am waiting for my 285 Whaler next week. Your's looks great see you on the water! "Tan Lines"
The BW 285 is a super nice piece of equipment. Be sure and post some pics. How much is that bad boy going to set you back initially? (it does not stop at purchase). The reason boats take on a female persona such as she or her is because, it is not the initial price to take possession, it is the cost of maintenance after the fact...

Reactions: REPO

Michael T.

Apr 12, 2015
Lucerne Valley, California
Name
Michael T.
Boat
Nitro 170 TF
The BW 285 is a super nice piece of equipment. Be sure and post some pics. How much is that bad boy going to set you back initially? (it does not stop at purchase). The reason boats take on a female persona such as she or her is because, it is not the initial price to take possession, it is the cost of maintenance after the fact...
" Female Persona".......no shit......the maintenance never ends.

The two best days of owning a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.

BTW love your boat........M.

Reactions: apogee

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
" Female Persona".......no shit......the maintenance never ends.

The two best days of owning a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.

BTW love your boat........M.

I have to disagree with the old two best days adage. The day I buy a boat is great, I'm like a little kid in a candy store. The day I sell a boat is painful, as I recollect on the real best days of great memories with friends and family catching fish and being out on the water.

I do have to agree, Aps boat sure is sweet!
I agree with the reasons for a female name too. No BS there!

Dr. Brody

Dr. Brody
Sep 14, 2016
palm desert
Name
gerald e borchert
Boat
Tan Lines 285 conquest
This will be my 10th boat and I know the up keep game. This one is used but it is like new so I am saving some on the new boat premium but it is still going to be just over 200 when it is all done. I try to stay ahead of the game and try to keep things new. My 215 mako has been a great boat but I like two motors and a cabin.

Reactions: apogee and One_Leg