Elliott Bay Shrimp

Wild Bill

Drinking the Suzuki Kool-aid and liking it!
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Where the fuck is the gatekeeper when you need him? Doug why are you mucking around in our fishing report threads? Do you think your callous reply to the op’s post and your other replies are somehow constructive? You have no skin in this game so go mind your own state if you think you are such a catalyst for change. In Cali Your elected officials have been trampling all over your constitutional rights, yet you keep electing them.

Sorry folks, back to the shrimping discussion in progress.

C-Dawg

Jun 29, 2011
Elk Plain, WA
Name
Rick
Boat
JodyRay, 24' Sea Sport Explorer
Back to shrimping...anyone have results on Hood Canal shrimping? Was it worse/better/about average this year?
Thinking about hitting it 06/01....
We did well in the Canal on Saturday. 4 limits in 3 pots. Fished pretty shallow... 170’ to 190’.On Wednesday,I heard varying reports of great to not so good. We got limits for 4... a limit each in the first 2 pots, scratched another limit in the next 2 pots and then the last limit in the 5th pot. 220’ to 270’. Current started ripping and made it a little challenging but we ended up fine.
It's only my wife and I, and we only fish two pots out of the boat, but we got our two limits plus some each day in Hood Canal. Wednesday we had 2 1/2+ limits on first pull of two pots. We fish in about 290-305 FOW.

Reactions: EJ Swanny