Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
In MARCH. Minute 4:42 and forward, Fauci says "People shouldn't be walking around with a mask" and goes into detail why

Now he suggests wearing 2 or 3 masks.

Blame Fauci listen to this at minute 4:42 and forward. From March

Perhaps someone could explain why Anthony Fauci personally owns many patents concerning infectious disease treatment, with most of them originating from people fired from government service? Or that one of the patents he owns is for a protein sheet derived from the HIV virus that’s used as a delivery vehicle in the current Covid-19 vaccines?
All true and publicly verifiable information.
If most people had any idea of the mans history, they’d realize that Dr. Falsi isn’t the saint he’s been portrayed as.... quite the opposite, in fact.
Anthony Fauci should be indicted.

DAS

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Perhaps someone could explain why Anthony Fauci personally owns many patents concerning infectious disease treatment, with most of them originating from people fired from government service? Or that one of the patents he owns is for a protein sheet derived from the HIV virus that’s used as a delivery vehicle in the current Covid-19 vaccines?
If most people had any idea of the mans history, they’d realize that Dr. Falsi isn’t the saint he’s been portrayed as.... quite the opposite, in fact.
Highest paid person in the Federal Government, he's doing something right

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Messy, I'm not trying to "enlighten you" serious question. How does that happen? What does a conspiracy theory have to do with anything at all? Its not a conspiracy. It happened. How do unarmed men get into the worlds MOST SECURE building?
We will find out during the Trumper insurrectionist trials....

Get your popcorn ready, these should be wild.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Liberal Math regarding covid. Blame every death on Trump. Disregard any responsibility States / Governors played in the role in these deaths, Inflate death rates by listing Covid as the cause of death regardless of the actual cause. These are the building blocks of Liberal math. Naturally being fair minded who enjoys rooting out hypocriacy you'll support the same standard for Joe. So yeah, based on Liberal math he'll hit 100k + easy. With respect to the media...they are consistent
What is the point of having the CDC if the federal government just punts a pandemic to the states?

Did small states even employ an epidemiologist before Covid?

The CDC is the most capable agency on the planet for dealing with a pandemic. I cant imagine North Dakota or Alaska state governments mustering similar resources.

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
What is the point of having the CDC if the federal government just punts a pandemic to the states?

The CDC is the most capable agency on the planet for dealing with a pandemic. I cant imagine North Dakota or Alaska state governments mustering similar resources.
Are you suggesting that the CDC was hamstrung. Quite simply the Federal Government does not have the authority. If they did the Federal would have put the hammer down on illegal Immigration and sanctuary States. So let's talk resources, both Newsome and Cuomo praised Trump for his response with resources. We can chat about travel restrictions implemented early in the pandemic too if you like. Or how about that vaccine. Maybe we could revisit how the US compared with every other transparent country on infections and mortality.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Are you suggesting that the CDC was hamstrung. Quite simply the Federal Government does not have the authority. If they did the Federal would have put the hammer down on illegal Immigration and sanctuary States. So let's talk resources, both Newsome and Cuomo praised Trump for his response with resources. We can chat about travel restrictions implemented early in the pandemic too if you like. Or how about that vaccine. Maybe we could revisit how the US compared with every other transparent country on infections and mortality.
No, I am not suggesting anything...i am blatantly saying it.

Trump hamstrung the CDC.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Do you realize the game Trump played?
FB_IMG_1585777026300.jpg

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
Dr Falsi, I like that. I prefer Fraudci, but either way, he's just as dirty and crooked as the rest of em. Big Pharma, Big Government, and Big Brother, the 3 horsemen of the Democrat party!

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk

The CDC is a joke, and should be defunded. They didn't see H1N1, they didn't see Ebola, they didn't see SARS, they didn't see this. You can blame Trump all you want, but he was a nobody during those pandemics. I believe, and correct me if I have my dates screwy, all 3 were during Obumbler's terms.

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Yes Strackel! He single handely tried to destroy the nation doing Russia's bidding. His whole life has been a lie and was a present day Manchurian candidate. He was both ruthlessly clever and incredibly stupid in sacrificing a life of privelage while brainwashing 75+ million people into a diabolical ruse of generating energy independence, creating jobs, rebuilding a military, while enduring 24/7 criticism. He finally had the public exactly where he wanted them. Half the country embracing his agenda the other half loathing him. That's when he pulled the trigger and unleashed a deadly virus, that he was able to create in is spare time under the auspices he was golfing. So of course after going through all this trouble why wouldn't he do everything he could to stifle the CDC

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
The CDC is a joke, and should be defunded. They didn't see H1N1, they didn't see Ebola, they didn't see SARS, they didn't see this. You can blame Trump all you want, but he was a nobody during those pandemics. I believe, and correct me if I have my dates screwy, all 3 were during Obumbler's terms.
Don't take my word for it....take Trump's.
FB_IMG_1587238708359.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MESSY JESSE

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Yes Strackel! He single handely tried to destroy the nation doing Russia's bidding. His whole life has been a lie and was a present day Manchurian candidate. He was both ruthlessly clever and incredibly stupid in sacrificing a life of privelage while brainwashing 75+ million people into a diabolical ruse of generating energy independence, creating jobs, rebuilding a military, while enduring 24/7 criticism. He finally had the public exactly where he wanted them. Half the country embracing his agenda the other half loathing him. That's when he pulled the trigger and unleashed a deadly virus, that he was able to create in is spare time under the auspices he was golfing. So of course after going through all this trouble why wouldn't he do everything he could to stifle the CDC
Nobody blames Trump for the virus.

The piss poor federal response is largely his fault.

Yes, it is that simple.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
More jobs were created in Obama's last three years than were created in Trump's first three years.

That small FACT comes from Trump's Labor Dept. figures.

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
You already convinced louigo. Nobody else believes your shit!

Reactions: marlyn

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Nobody blames Trump for the virus.

The piss poor federal response is largely his fault.

Yes, it is that simple.
That's a negative. Haven't heard anything positive from you on Bidens agenda, Let me throw you a nugget. The Feds will be helping out Mex. in funding abortions. So good news for the colonial.

Last edited: