strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Week one. Biden disrespect US troops that he called in to protect him. But only his crew Antifa showed up to brawl but they are not allies anymore. He forget to think about the Troops sleeping accommodations. It slipped his mind. So he bunched them up in freezing cold garages to sleep on the cement. By huddling all the troops together created a Covid outbreak within the troops. Biden is used to treating troops like they are part of his video game and expendable.

Last time I checked, Biden didn't run the Capitol Police.

But your headline sure is catchy.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
BD bros please join me in thanking Zzzz for his service. Posting about trans men until late last night then jumping back on early this morning and posting more about trans men is very noble of you.

Speaking of brave BD bros, is Shadow X by any chance the pillow guy? It would explain his absence.

View attachment 1247650
You're thanking Zzzzzz for posting about Trans-men ? Hmmmm....

prolinegd

Jul 3, 2007
Lake Havasu City AZ
Name
Patrick
Boat
Deplorable
I don't believe in science. Climate change is fake, the coronavirus is fake, trans people are fake. MAGA
I believe in science
Climate change is real, but due much more to natural earth cycles than man-made.
The Corona virus is real, but the actual deaths caused by covid are far less than the media TELLS YOU.
Trans people are real, but I, or anyone else shouldn't have to change our lives to accomodate them.
MAGA 100%

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
I believe in science
Climate change is real, but due much more to natural earth cycles than man-made.
The Corona virus is real, but the actual deaths caused by covid are far less than the media TELLS YOU.
Trans people are real, but I, or anyone else shouldn't have to change our lives to accomodate them.
MAGA 100%
Yea, yea, yea! You're all about Law and Order until you're not. You're all about Blue Lives Matter until you're not.

prolinegd

Jul 3, 2007
Lake Havasu City AZ
Name
Patrick
Boat
Deplorable
Yea, yea, yea! You're all about Law and Order until you're not. You're all about Blue Lives Matter until you're not.
Yea,yea,yea! I am about Law and Order. I am all about Blue Lives Matter.
I am not about black lives matter or antifa.
You are a first class douche.
I thought you left this site anyway

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
Yea,yea,yea! I am about Law and Order. I am all about Blue Lives Matter.
I am not about black lives matter or antifa.
You are a first class douche.
I thought you left this site anyway
I'm a douche why.. because I call BS as you try and backstep on your MAGA bill of rights. I'm sure you believe Biden won but the voting machines were faulty. I'm not going anywhere. It was proven on 1/6/21 that MAGA is not Law and Order nor Blue Lives Matter. But sure tell us again how is was really Antifa that stormed the Capitol. Oh, and for the record I wouldn't have cared one bit if MAGA protestors were at the Capitol on 1/6/21. Once they rioted they are no different then when BLM or Antifa turn into rioters.

prolinegd

Jul 3, 2007
Lake Havasu City AZ
Name
Patrick
Boat
Deplorable
I'm a douche why.. because I call BS as you try and backstep on your MAGA bill of rights. I'm sure you believe Biden won but the voting machines were faulty. I'm not going anywhere. It was proven on 1/6/21 that MAGA is not Law and Order nor Blue Lives Matter. But sure tell us again how is was really Antifa that stormed the Capitol. Oh, and for the record I wouldn't have cared one bit if MAGA protestors were at the Capitol on 1/6/21. Once they rioted they are no different then when BLM or Antifa turn into rioters.
I'm not back stepping anything.
I am sure Trump won the election and it was totally corrupted. I don't think the machines are faulty, I think the data coming out of them was faulty (corrupted) not to mention all of the other documented voter fraud. The majority of Trump supporters are pro Law Enforcement and Pro Military.
You can call BS all you want you're still wrong.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
But sure tell us again how is was really Antifa that stormed the Capitol.
Antifa showed up for Bidens inaguaration in DC with 23,000 troops to protect Biden from the Trump supporters. There were no Trump supporters to brawl. Just Bidens Antifa street muscle

A few hours later after Antifas ridiculous demands were not met. Antifa turned on Biden, Harris and the side they used to represent

download (5).jpeg

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
What is it that makes you believe all of the Trump people supported that riot ? What was there maybe a thousand protesters ? 75 million Trump people and you make the ASSumption they all liked it ?

Reactions: EZYGOING

Husband

RIP ANDY - 1983-2009
May 12, 2009
Mission Viejo
Name
Tim
Boat
28 Parker
Louigo, Rexor, Messy.... 150, 200, 300 (whatever amount) of un armed men "break" into the worlds safest building?

Think about it, seriously, how does that happen? Serious question..
Something seems fishy right?

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
What is it that makes you believe all of the Trump people supported that riot ? What was there maybe a thousand protesters ? 75 million Trump people and you make the ASSumption they all liked it ?
I can answer that. It's because all libs endorse burning cities down, defunding police, welfare states, open borders, decaying cities, releasing criminals etc, etc... They do stick together, so it's natural the deeds of a few reflect the majority

Reactions: jbarto and jer dog

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Louigo, Rexor, Messy.... 150, 200, 300 (whatever amount) of un armed men "break" into the worlds safest building?

Think about it, seriously, how does that happen? Serious question..
Something seems fishy right?
So your saying it wasn't an attempted coup as reported by the news media?

Reactions: MJB and Husband

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
Trump supporters believed the lies that produced the riot. I can understand if somebody was truly wronged and are willing to protest for a change. But for a lie?

Reactions: rexor_rn

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Trump supporters believed the lies that produced the riot. I can understand if somebody was truly wronged and are willing to protest for a change. But for a lie?
Here's 2 lies to ponder 1. Systemic Racism 2. "Climate change" is an existential threat to mankind, womankind, transkind and what Iidentifyastotodaykind.

Last edited:

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Antifa showed up for Bidens inaguaration in DC with 23,000 troops to protect Biden from the Trump supporters. There were no Trump supporters to brawl. Just Bidens Antifa street muscle

A few hours later after Antifas ridiculous demands were not met. Antifa turned on Biden, Harris and the side they used to represent

View attachment 1247878
So, Trump told his supporters to come to DC on the 6th, but only Antifa showed up?

If you are this gullible, I have a watch to sell you.

Reactions: tommysdad